Cobalt02

May 22, 2023
Hello, dev here...

First, wow... It's nice to see the community growing, I'm glad you all wanna at least try the game.

Now, I'm not against "Heroes", I won't fight them.
I hope that if you enjoy the game, some will support me on Patreon, even if it's just a follow :)
As we say where I'm from: "Il n'y a pas de petit profit", which can be translated as: "Even a small gesture matters".

But like... If you leak it, do it right.
I come home from work and see this... I'm the one who's embarrassed here...
V0.5.0 is playable from start to finish, I made sure of that. As I do for every release.
Still, I apologize for this bad experience.

I see someone even linked my private links, these being mine, they are stable. I will not take them down.
I would appreciate if you could re-upload them here. Because my links are not meant to last...

Thanks, and thank you all for the support.
Courage pour la suite, et continue comme tu avais initialement prévu !

• Red Heart
Reactions: dsnovels

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Needs a walkthrough, I do love the femdom ntr stuff, along with the actual femdom.
Is there an option for having only that type of NTR? meaning ignoring Freddie?

I also have to say the skip thing in scenes is pretty horrendous, Ren'py would be a much better option in my opinion , but of course to each their own.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Is there a known issue with animations? Only the first one is playing correctly, then they just kinda freeze and disapear until i choose to skip it... i've seen some ppl saying the whole animation folder is missing, is it still the case? :WaitWhat: it's there i checked it

Reactions: FrAySsEr

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
i love the new update, but i dont like forced cuckhold,,i prefer hidden netorare or hidden cheating
I feel you, I actually got kinda bothered on the inconsistentency of the characters. The mc has low libido but was jacking off to the mistress as soon as she commanded him, we had no way to fight back. The non-con parts are also kinda wacky lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Pentagono22

Longjohn

May 4, 2017
1720094272441.png
Im stuck right at this image, the game doesnt continue after. Does anyone have a save right about there?

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
So.... we have a gallery... and a cheat code... and the cheat code doesn't unlock the gallery... ok, really smart ¬¬

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
Hey. Why can't i do anything before the party at the beach restaurant? Is this the end of content?

FrAySsEr

Jan 23, 2024
Is there a known issue with animations? Only the first one is playing correctly, then they just kinda freeze and disapear until i choose to skip it... i've seen some ppl saying the whole animation folder is missing, is it still the case? :WaitWhat:it's there i checked it
same issue here...

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes