Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone have the new special "Decadent Family" scene? Is it in-game or separate scene just for that Patreon tier

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Save with all Scenes Unlocked (Talk to the Characters directly.. i kinda bugged it so the hints are also active.)
And the Cheat code is 5552. I hope it works.
I'm facing the same issue with your same. Only the first room is fully unlocked, and I can't use the cheat on the computer since it says that I need at least to see the first scene from the new version to gain access. So it's out of luck.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
full gallery - full save - full gallery save - gallery save

Save is #1 Slot

Played with switches for the scenes, I can drop a smol tutorial on how to unlock all scenes for future updates if yall want

EDIT1: Guide on how to unlock all scenes for future updates

1) Download the RPG Maker MZMV Cheat
2) Pick the .exe of the game inside the cheat and click "Instll and run"
3) inside the game, the keybind for the cheat/trainer menu is (L).
4) in the menu/ui you can search for scenes by typing 1723270813277.png in the search field
5) all these scenes will appear in the "Switches" menu
6) Set it all to "True" to unlock everything

scenes and the game is dog water, but can't let the bois lost lmao

Add this to the fucking OP so people know how to unlock this shit

EDIT2: No, it is not a virus. Anyone is welcome to scan this shitx2

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017

Save is #1 Slot

Played with switches for the scenes, I can drop a smol tutorial on how to unlock all scenes for future updates if yall want

4) in the menu/ui you can search for scenes by typing

This post here is genuinely helpful. They posted a fully unlocked save file and a tutorial on how to unlock scenes for yourself in the future. Teach a man how to fish moment right here, thank you meltyquestfan for sharing a save, and teaching us how to unlock scenes for future updates! If I could double heart your post, I would!

• Red Heart
Reactions: meltyquestfan

Riva

Feb 20, 2018

Save is #1 Slot

4) in the menu/ui you can search for scenes by typing View attachment 3916325 in the search field

Thanks for the guidance!
I become a hecker now

• Haha
Reactions: meltyquestfan

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the minigame is buggy.
it say use space/enter but when I click to "start" it will use that "keypress" so I get a fail immediately.

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
the minigame is buggy.
it say use space/enter but when I click to "start" it will use that "keypress" so I get a fail immediately.
You have to like strike the key so it releases immediately.... it really unintuitive.
Holding the key for even like a quarter of a second gives you two taps and fails... so you have to be super fast.

Reactions: baka
Apr 28, 2020
does anyone have a save before the night party im not replaying the entire game because i made 1 wrong choice
I can share, but keep in mind that I'm following the path of Emily, so if you are interested in cheating on your wife with your friend, then you need the saves of someone else, and I went in reverse order, save 43 in a store where there is a selection of outfits for a party , save 42 right in front of the nightclub.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
what's going on with these mini-games? i'm at this bath scene involving the anal plug wondering why the developer is sabotaging his own game? if people can't get past your mini-game they just close the game and it's over. people can't recommend or like a game when you add mini-games like that.

i'll try next version and see if you fixed it.

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
what's going on with these mini-games? i'm at this bath scene involving the anal plug wondering why the developer is sabotaging his own game? if people can't get past your mini-game they just close the game and it's over. people can't recommend or like a game when you add mini-games like that.

i'll try next version and see if you fixed it.
Hello, what's to fixed I dont understand? This is like the EASIER minigame in the entire game, just click bro cliiiiick :oops:

Last edited:

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
Hello, what's to fixed I dont understand? This is like the EASIER minigame in the entire game, just click bro cliiiiick :oops:
just clicking doesn't work. people are playing these games with stuff other than some xXxGameRProxXx fps mouse so the timings don't work. i click it and it doesn't go up.

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
just clicking doesn't work. people are playing these games with stuff other than some xXxGameRProxXx fps mouse so the timings don't work. i click it and it doesn't go up.
So am I. But I don't know what to say, this minigame is controlled by a plugin. I'll try to see what I can do to make it better in next version.

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
The minigames work for me, but personally I don't see the point of them at all.
Oh there is no point, I just enjoy making/using them :LOL: It's a guilty pleasure.
(EDIT: I wanted to translate "péché mignon" but that doesn't sound very good :oops:)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes