CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's been a while, so I do not recall exactly where Anne would be to deliver the invite. And I'd replaying, except that stupid mini-game you have to finish while moving gives me PTSD.

I just tested the codes again, and they seem to work. What version are you playing, where are you entering them that they say they are wrong, and what error are you getting?
I'm using the mirror in the new/old house as you said. I was able to enter the gallery code without problem, getting out of the gallery room was a problem, but, when I entered the cheat code, Janes shows up saying that I entered the wrong code. I'm playing the new 6.5 version.
I found out that Anna lives next to the cinema, so I was in the wrong place. Going there now.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
SDCNovels, thanks for getting me back on track. Here is what I am hoping for, I'm thinking that hubby will be having affairs with Jo the Trap and they will be sucking and fucking each other and falling in love. Anna and Emi will be helping unknowingly by making hubby a total submissive cuck, he already drank Anna's urine so why not eat her scat too (hardcore, optional of course). They both will use dildos on hubby and even have him wear a buttplug that Jane eventually discovers. Realizing what her hubby has become, she welcomes the change and has him clean her out when her lovers are done with her holes, ass and pussy, and she has him clean her lovers too. In the sharing path she even has him involved in some very interesting 3-ways with her lovers, males and female. I still think Jane and Emi should become prostitutes at some point and even bring their Johns home for extra bonus fun. The couple still stay together, because in spite of their odd sexual fetishes they deep down do love each other and have accepted each other. TRUE LOVE.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Am I the only one thinking that this game would be so much better and fun if we were able to bypass the mini games? The option to bypass should be in there. Considering that the motion/mechanics of the game are not great, it is even more difficult to complete the games and makes the game drag unnecessarily. That tongue licking thing is the worse. Some of you guys like the challenge, but, some of us don't.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes