Compressed

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.4.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Non Compressed (v0.6.0)
Win: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

Extras: Walkthrough
They've placed the compressed version above the uncompressed version—does this mean the difference in quality is very minimal?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
They've placed the compressed version above the uncompressed version—does this mean the difference in quality is very minimal?
I thought it was because of popularity, or that some images are just way too big that compressed is the obvious choice.
Like you don't have to be able to zoom in to see the nose hair. Just not needed!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432

PowWow

May 28, 2020
Considering the Compressed version is already 2.8gb I can't imagine there was much 'compressing' done in the first place, because while the game's interesting enough, it's not exactly 'fancy' for lack of a better word.

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
Save number 10 is the full save in gallery, the rest are on the way, not full gallery though, because I mostly just clicked through the game to see what's new

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Considering the Compressed version is already 2.8gb I can't imagine there was much 'compressing' done in the first place, because while the game's interesting enough, it's not exactly 'fancy' for lack of a better word.
Oh, you’re right. Typically, compressed versions are almost 10 times smaller in size, with only around a 15% reduction in quality
So, based on this calculation, we can conclude that only those with very large monitors or who zoom in on the renders will really notice the difference in quality.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KiboSlowFall-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hadus

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone have a saving problem on Mac? I couldn't save any progress at all, when I attempt to save anything it would just throw off an error sound and stop me from doing so.

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
Oh, you’re right. Typically, compressed versions are almost 10 times smaller in size, with only around a 15% reduction in quality
So, based on this calculation, we can conclude that only those with very large monitors or who zoom in on the renders will really notice the difference in quality.
Hello, just for information, the compressed version I publish is made to limit the loss of quality, so yeah it's still kind of consequent in size. Some may go further to save space, but I personally can't butcher my own game. :LOL:

Does anyone have a saving problem on Mac? I couldn't save any progress at all, when I attempt to save anything it would just throw off an error sound and stop me from doing so.
Hello, sorry to hear that. I can't really help with that, I do not own a Mac :cry:
I do provide a solution in the walkthrough to run the Win version on Mac. But I don't know if this would solve the problem for you though.

• Red Heart

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Hello, just for information, the compressed version I publish is made to limit the loss of quality, so yeah it's still kind of consequent in size. Some may go further to save space, but I personally can't butcher my own game. :LOL:
I hope the game’s development allows for an "update only" file from the next update onward. Otherwise, we’ll have to download over 8 GB for each update, which is a lot considering how frequently the game gets updated

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
DSCNovels, man, how I am loving this game. Wifey is such a cutie and Emilie is too, what a little slut and instigator, love her!!! I was looking to see what you have planned down the road and I was hoping to see prostitution and eventually pregnancy. I was thinking the wifely and Emilie get jobs in a sleazy bar where they have to wear slutty outfits and have to put up with drunks who grope and molest them every chance they get. This becomes normal and acceptable to the girls and they even do more to get bigger tips, like working without panties and bras. Eventually, they start accepting money for extra favors right there at the table or in the restroom.
Hubby is kept in the dark about what she actually does at the bar. He thinks she only works as a server. When she gets home, she has him go down on her cleaning out her holes full with the cum of other men. She convinces him that it is her juices and that it's so much because she has been excited to get home to him.....and he buys that, sort of. He has his suspicions. Just food for thought. DSC.
I'm just at the part where they moved into the new/old place and Freddie played a little with wifey on the couch, so I think I have a ways to go to catch up. Please don't stop making this game, don't ever stop. (maybe, if wifey gets that job at the bar, or for other reasons, she can start wearing a redheaded wig, she would look soooooooo much hotter, lol, I'm a little partial to redheads, I think I already said that). Back to my new favorite game, thanks again.

One more thing, you should have a corruption counter for wifey, as she slides from good girl to whore. There should be a cuck/submissive counter for hubby as well, the more sub he becomes the more willing he will do ANYTHING wifey tells him to do.

Animations could stand to be a little smoother, flowing better. Hubby is now calling wifey Mommy. Loving this even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there an update to the walkthough? It only goes to version 4. Might be a good idea to be able to label the saves since there are various routes and paths to keep track of.

I don't see anywhere to enter any codes, how do you do that? There should also be a notice given when you reach the end of the current version, otherwise, you don't know when you have reached the end. I am at the point where I am supposed to give Anne her invitation, but, I guess it's not ready. I think I am at her condo, but it says I don't want to bother her. So, is this the end of the current version?

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett
Sep 16, 2022
Is there an update to the walkthough? It only goes to version 4. Might be a good idea to be able to label the saves since there are various routes and paths to keep track of.

I don't see anywhere to enter any codes, how do you do that? There should also be a notice given when you reach the end of the current version, otherwise, you don't know when you have reached the end. I am at the point where I am supposed to give Anne her invitation, but, I guess it's not ready. I think I am at her condo, but it says I don't want to bother her. So, is this the end of the current version?
You can enter codes in the mirror after you move.

If you are at the part I'm thinking of, then no, you have quite a bit of content still if you are playing the latest version. The game will tell you when you've reached the end of current content.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You can enter codes in the mirror after you move.

If you are at the part I'm thinking of, then no, you have quite a bit of content still if you are playing the latest version. The game will tell you when you've reached the end of current content.
Thank you for that. How do I find Anne to give her her invitation? She is not at her condo and not at work? The gallery code on the previous page works, but the cheat code does not. Do you have a different cheat code?

I don't know if I'm experiencing a bug, but I can't find Anne to deliver her invitation to the Boss's party. I got the fish, the alcohol, the dress, but I can't find Anne. Help me somebody, I am stuck at this point.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2022
Thank you for that. How do I find Anne to give her her invitation? She is not at her condo and not at work? The gallery code on the previous page works, but the cheat code does not. Do you have a different cheat code?

I don't know if I'm experiencing a bug, but I can't find Anne to deliver her invitation to the Boss's party. I got the fish, the alcohol, the dress, but I can't find Anne. Help me somebody, I am stuck at this point.
It's been a while, so I do not recall exactly where Anne would be to deliver the invite. And I'd replaying, except that stupid mini-game you have to finish while moving gives me PTSD.

I just tested the codes again, and they seem to work. What version are you playing, where are you entering them that they say they are wrong, and what error are you getting?

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes