RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
You misunderstood me.

I asked if you started a New Game. Not loading an old save.
I'll look into and definitely fix it no worries. Give me 10 minutes.
Oh, yes. I've only tried from starting a new game. Don't have a save to load in the first place.
Also thanks a lot for all the help and patience.

Mar 22, 2023
Yeah. Unpacked the zip new again. Started without the mod. Has no problems. Add the mod (both folders). And then the first time an enemy attacks me with a normal attack, I get that error. I haven't tried the old mod before yesterday though since I can't find it, so I don't know if this is new or not.
OK. So the problem was on my end. I should've followed my own advice and started a new game lol.
You're good now.

Reactions: amaiakagane

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
It's already done. Just download it.
Wow you're fast. Thanks again :).

Edit:
Oh, found another one.
TypeError
Cannot read property 'jealousy' of undefined

Fought a battle where Makina gained a ton of cowgirl passives... somehow >_>;
Then the next battle was against the small angel girl (Kirarin L:X) in the beginner "other world" area. After that battle finished, the TypeError occured.

Edit 2:
I just tested some more, and I can finish other fights normally even when Makina has a ton of cowgirl passives. It's specifically when I finish the Kirarin L:X fight. I get rewards and she joins my party, I bounce to the guild, Shiel says well done, and then it skips back to the scene where you have sex with Kirarin (where you normally do to any other mobs and it has a menu to select which one you'd like to sex next).
Maybe it has to do with the fact that she joins your party at that exact moment. Something about her joining after the fight starts, but before the fight "ends." Don't know what your code does, but maybe it's checking her the party's jealousy value right after the fight, but since she joins the party at an odd time, she doesn't have a jealousy value assigned, so it's still null.

Hope any of this helps. I haven't touched a programming language in like 10 years after only like 2 years from school lol. But I do vividly remember everything going wrong and spending hours trying to figure out why (usually there were many reasons why T_T).

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
Wow you're fast. Thanks again :).

Edit:
Oh, found another one.
TypeError
Cannot read property 'jealousy' of undefined

Fought a battle where Makina gained a ton of cowgirl passives... somehow >_>;
Then the next battle was against the small angel girl (Kirarin L:X) in the beginner "other world" area. After that battle finished, the TypeError occured.

Edit 2:
I just tested some more, and I can finish other fights normally even when Makina has a ton of cowgirl passives. It's specifically when I finish the Kirarin L:X fight. I get rewards and she joins my party, I bounce to the guild, Shiel says well done, and then it skips back to the scene where you have sex with Kirarin (where you normally do to any other mobs and it has a menu to select which one you'd like to sex next).
Maybe it has to do with the fact that she joins your party at that exact moment. Something about her joining after the fight starts, but before the fight "ends." Don't know what your code does, but maybe it's checking her the party's jealousy value right after the fight, but since she joins the party at an odd time, she doesn't have a jealousy value assigned, so it's still null.

Hope any of this helps. I haven't touched a programming language in like 10 years after only like 2 years from school lol. But I do vividly remember everything going wrong and spending hours trying to figure out why (usually there were many reasons why T_T).
No worries. You're reminding me how fun it is to play this game.

Playing from the start again and having to build up the eroticism of the girls feels so strange having completed the game.
My girls are all HORNED UP TO THE MAX.

Seeing them act as passive as they do at the start is an eye opener lol.

Also, I fixed it.
It was... a very strange edge case scenario.

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
No worries. You're reminding me how fun it is to play this game.

Playing from the start again and having to build up the eroticism of the girls feels so strange having completed the game.
My girls are all HORNED UP TO THE MAX.

Seeing them act as passive as they do at the start is an eye opener lol.

Also, I fixed it.
It was... a very strange edge case scenario.
You're the best haha! Also yeah, it's really fun with this mod so far.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Not on the ground, but right before you enter the area where you start fighting the boss dragons.
I bought the armor, used instant death nullification weapons, used potions that makes my party "invincible" but she still one shots me in the end.

Heres my save if you wanna check if i did something wrong.

Mar 22, 2023
I bought the armor, used instant death nullification weapons, used potions that makes my party "invincible" but she still one shots me in the end.

Heres my save if you wanna check if i did something wrong.
THE armor?
Alright I'll check your save.

Holy shit, you have more hours in your save than I do, NVM it was a bug in how the save was stored.

OK from what I can see your characters are too weak.

You never got inventions.
You've barely finished your summons...
You've barely seeded your allies and have very few impregnations.

Inventing is unlocked by impregnating all types of girls a certain amount of times than going to your bed and looking at inventions. You can make some extra stat boosting materials there. You can check how much you have to do to start inventing by going to your bed and looking at inventions. Those will help with gaining stats.

You seriously also need to stop being so conservative with seeding, it's like... mad quick.
It's also how you unlock the gallery anyway!

Also, I can see you're trying to use a gimmik team comp? Dragons can do piercing damage so while Freeze ships shield helps against 90% of battles, it doesn't help too much against the dragon gods. G4 allies are objectively stronger than G1 allies in almost every way when it comes to base stats and stat growths. You need enough max hp to survive that stupid piercing damage the final boss does, and the best way to do that is to not only objectively lower it with dragon reducing equipment but having strong allies.

So yeah, go impregnate all of your allies at least once. Summon everyone, and impregnate them at least once too.
Each new Seeding is a massive boost to memories, and each new impregnation is another massive boost.

More of the summoning circle will reveal itself based on that, and you can actually summon other G4 monsters! The cream of the crop!

Remember. When it comes to G0 allies, the best are The Protagonist and Meguri.

Last edited:

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
THE armor?
Alright I'll check your save.

Holy shit, you have more hours in your save than I do, NVM it was a bug in how the save was stored.

OK from what I can see your characters are too weak.

You never got inventions.
You've barely finished your summons...
You've barely seeded your allies and have very few impregnations.

Inventing is unlocked by impregnating all types of girls a certain amount of times than going to your bed and looking at inventions. You can make some extra stat boosting materials there. You can check how much you have to do to start inventing by going to your bed and looking at inventions. Those will help with gaining stats.

You seriously also need to stop being so conservative with seeding, it's like... mad quick.
It's also how you unlock the gallery anyway!

Also, I can see you're trying to use a gimmik team comp? Dragons can do piercing damage so while Freeze ships shield helps against 90% of battles, it doesn't help too much against the dragon gods. G4 allies are objectively stronger than G1 allies in almost every way when it comes to base stats and stat growths. You need enough max hp to survive that stupid piercing damage the final boss does, and the best way to do that is to not only objectively lower it with dragon reducing equipment but having strong allies.

So yeah, go impregnate all of your allies at least once. Summon everyone, and impregnate them at least once too.
Each new Seeding is a massive boost to memories, and each new impregnation is another massive boost.

More of the summoning circle will reveal itself based on that, and you can actually summon other G4 monsters! The cream of the crop!

Remember. When it comes to G0 allies, the best are The Protagonist and Meguri.
Thank you so much! Ive never been to good at games where you need to use ur brain heh... There is still much I dont know about the game so ill be patient and slowly find it out (y)

Mar 22, 2023
Thank you so much! Ive never been to good at games where you need to use ur brain heh... There is still much I dont know about the game so ill be patient and slowly find it out (y)
The first guild clerk tells you about the importance of Memories, and Shiel repeats it multiple times as well.

The first time you seed an ally, the game doubles down to let you know you're getting a lot from it too. First impregnation shows you the direct stat benefits too.

LOLOL69696

Nov 30, 2020
There seems to be bug where if you try to seed a character other than mametaro in the ranch, with mametaro in your party it shows the CG for mametaro, and if you remove mametaro from your party and try again, the game crashes with the following error message.
Screenshot (42).png
Ver 1.12 with the latest version of the mod was used.

Here's my save in case you want to test it out.

Mar 22, 2023
There seems to be bug where if you try to seed a character other than mametaro in the ranch, with mametaro in your party it shows the CG for mametaro, and if you remove mametaro from your party and try again, the game crashes with the following error message.
View attachment 3095393
Ver 1.12 with the latest version of the mod was used.

Here's my save in case you want to test it out.
Why did I decide to mod this game god damn it T_T.

I'm not a coder, I just keep help from one. Fuck... I'll look into it tho, cause I'm a nice guy.

EDIT: Took your save and it works perfectly fine for me. I don't think you modded the right version.

LOLOL69696

Nov 30, 2020
Why did I decide to mod this game god damn it T_T.

I'm not a coder, I just keep help from one. Fuck... I'll look into it tho, cause I'm a nice guy.

EDIT: Took your save and it works perfectly fine for me. I don't think you modded the right version.
I'm sorry to push you around like this, thanks for the quick response.
I'll try getting a new download from sukebei and try again.
Also, the latest version of the mod is the one on the last page of the ulmf thread,correct?

Mar 22, 2023
All the links should be the same. I gave you the version number. Just being earlier doesn't make it the version number so you gotta get the right version. Should probably read the whole ULMF thread.
I'm sorry to push you around like this, thanks for the quick response.
I'll try getting a new download from sukebei and try again.
Also, the latest version of the mod is the one on the last page of the ulmf thread,correct?

LOLOL69696

Nov 30, 2020
All the links should be the same. I gave you the version number. Just being earlier doesn't make it the version number so you gotta get the right version. Should probably read the whole ULMF thread.
Will do, thanks a lot btw. Your mod really makes this game much more enjoyable.

tamix

Jun 7, 2019
Your mod is seriously broken. Something about party switching has serrious bugs, my party keeps switching back, all girls at the ranch trigger Wanko scene even if she's switched out (party switches back to previous members), if I remove Wanko instead of switching for another member, game throws error like the guy above.

Update: When entering a fight with changed party members, the game now saves this new party config, but same issues happen except Wanko (previously was on 4th slot) is replaced with 4th member of new party. (all girls at ranch trigger 4th member, changing members gets switched back from most actions until another fight is entered, etc)

Last edited:

ShayUsu

Jun 28, 2023
AestheticSeeker

Usually I only lurk on this site but I found this game and this mod the other day and it's really cool! I'll always appreciate someone going out of there way to include some "wholesone" femdom in their work. The game almost feels wrong without the mod.

That said I've encounter some bugs. They're similar issues as the last two guys. I made sure I was using version 1.12. I'll just mention a couple things because I think they're all sorta connected.

I usually start games I'm not familiar with by dicking around. Not knowing what I was doing when I started the game, I immediately went to Makina at the ranch, saw the seeding [lvlup] option, and wanted to know what It did. The game immediately crashed giving me this screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I replicated the bug with multiple new saves and even tried finding different sources for version 1.12 incase mines was corrupted or something to no avail. I've also confirmed that the untranslated unmoded game does not have this issue. The interesting thing is when I load a save instead of starting a new game this problem "somewhat" goes away (it happened again after selecting the option 4 times in a row) Given time on a loaded save it eventually stopped showing up entirely, but would always be present on new saves.

Secondly, there's some wonkiness with parties that i have trouble understanding. Around the time I summoned wanko, Awarenekos party icon turned into the main characters party Icon. I also ultimately ran into the same problem as the guy above me. Somehow, someway, a party member gets locked into being the only character that shows up when you select seeding [lvlup]. No matter who you interact with it always brings up the CG and dialog for that one character.
In this case it was wankos CG that replaced everyone elses. If you take that character out of your party and try to select seeding [lvlup] for someone else, the game will crash.
The same issue happened with makina and one other party member. But I tried my best to just keeping playing since It's not a system I need to interact with. Over time it resolved its self at least somewhat (was still generally finicy). With wanko though it just never resolved. Speaking of which taking makina out of the party when this problem stats occuring produces similar results even if she's not the party member currently stuck on the seeding loop.

Mar 22, 2023
Your mod is seriously broken. Something about party switching has serrious bugs, my party keeps switching back, all girls at the ranch trigger Wanko scene even if she's switched out (party switches back to previous members), if I remove Wanko instead of switching for another member, game throws error like the guy above.

Update: When entering a fight with changed party members, the game now saves this new party config, but same issues happen except Wanko (previously was on 4th slot) is replaced with 4th member of new party. (all girls at ranch trigger 4th member, changing members gets switched back from most actions until another fight is entered, etc)
AestheticSeeker

Usually I only lurk on this site but I found this game and this mod the other day and it's really cool! I'll always appreciate someone going out of there way to include some "wholesone" femdom in their work. The game almost feels wrong without the mod.

That said I've encounter some bugs. They're similar issues as the last two guys. I made sure I was using version 1.12. I'll just mention a couple things because I think they're all sorta connected.

I usually start games I'm not familiar with by dicking around. Not knowing what I was doing when I started the game, I immediately went to Makina at the ranch, saw the seeding [lvlup] option, and wanted to know what It did. The game immediately crashed giving me this screen.
I replicated the bug with multiple new saves and even tried finding different sources for version 1.12 incase mines was corrupted or something to no avail. I've also confirmed that the untranslated unmoded game does not have this issue. The interesting thing is when I load a save instead of starting a new game this problem "somewhat" goes away (it happened again after selecting the option 4 times in a row) Given time on a loaded save it eventually stopped showing up entirely, but would always be present on new saves.

Secondly, there's some wonkiness with parties that i have trouble understanding. Around the time I summoned wanko, Awarenekos party icon turned into the main characters party Icon. I also ultimately ran into the same problem as the guy above me. Somehow, someway, a party member gets locked into being the only character that shows up when you select seeding [lvlup]. No matter who you interact with it always brings up the CG and dialog for that one character.
In this case it was wankos CG that replaced everyone elses. If you take that character out of your party and try to select seeding [lvlup] for someone else, the game will crash.
The same issue happened with makina and one other party member. But I tried my best to just keeping playing since It's not a system I need to interact with. Over time it resolved its self at least somewhat (was still generally finicy). With wanko though it just never resolved. Speaking of which taking makina out of the party when this problem stats occuring produces similar results even if she's not the party member currently stuck on the seeding loop.
Alright. I'm gonna take a fresh copy of the game and install the mod on it to see any issues.
Maybe the reason I'm not seeing it is because I've been testing all the mods on my system with the high level save and might've changed the game from the base too much...

1: I already caught a big issue. No ejaculation sound effects! Y'all were playing w/o these? I added them in cause the base game felt incomplete w/o them and forgot to package them in with the mod.
2. All the other issues were tied into the new system not checking if the new system was active b4 running, and running outside of battle.

I fixed both.

tamix

Jun 7, 2019
Alright. I'm gonna take a fresh copy of the game and install the mod on it to see any issues.
Maybe the reason I'm not seeing it is because I've been testing all the mods on my system with the high level save and might've changed the game from the base too much...

1: I already caught a big issue. No ejaculation sound effects! Y'all were playing w/o these? I added them in cause the base game felt incomplete w/o them and forgot to package them in with the mod.
2. All the other issues were tied into the new system not checking if the new system was active b4 running, and running outside of battle.

I fixed both.
Thanks for the quick fix, I was about to try looking into it and those json files do not look fun to go through.

There's still some minor issues with the "Bed" option when talking to girls at the ranch, as in I think it should check if the girl was seeded once before but doesn't, and on a fresh game it throws an error "$gameVariables.value(...).includes is not a function" when talking to makina at ranch -> seeding (lvlUp) -> Bed -> Creampie