RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for the quick fix, I was about to try looking into it and those json files do not look fun to go through.

There's still some minor issues with the "Bed" option when talking to girls at the ranch, as in I think it should check if the girl was seeded once before but doesn't, and on a fresh game it throws an error "$gameVariables.value(...).includes is not a function" when talking to makina at ranch -> seeding (lvlUp) -> Bed -> Creampie
Even on a fresh copy, I have literally never gotten that $gameVariables.value(...).includes error... like never.
Maybe start a new game? I don't know.

Like... I just did.

Started a new game and did everything. seeding (lvlUp) -> Bed -> Creampie had no issues.

Did you redownload it?
You have to extract audio, data and js...

tamix

Jun 7, 2019
Even on a fresh copy, I have literally never gotten that $gameVariables.value(...).includes error... like never.
Maybe start a new game? I don't know.

Like... I just did.

Started a new game and did everything. seeding (lvlUp) -> Bed -> Creampie had no issues.

Did you redownload it?
You have to extract audio, data and js...
Makina at the ranch, right? Well, it's only a new game anyway. Weirdly though, if I close the game completely to start a new game instead of F5, then it throws error (same one) at Bed and not Creampie.

Also, is it normal that some girls like Kirarin and Piranin only give exp to mc when sexing while others give exp to both? They're not learning cowgirl or anything either, while some girls I havent even seeded yet are learning them and giving xp to both when sexing them with the bed option.

Edit: Might be grade related? I probably just don't know how this game works yet.

Edit2: I got a bunch new girls of grade 1 and 2 and none seem to give themselves xp or learn cowgirl skills, this doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
Makina at the ranch, right? Well, it's only a new game anyway. Weirdly though, if I close the game completely to start a new game instead of F5, then it throws error (same one) at Bed and not Creampie.

Also, is it normal that some girls like Kirarin and Piranin only give exp to mc when sexing while others give exp to both? They're not learning cowgirl or anything either, while some girls I havent even seeded yet are learning them and giving xp to both when sexing them with the bed option.

Edit: Might be grade related? I probably just don't know how this game works yet.

Edit2: I got a bunch new girls of grade 1 and 2 and none seem to give themselves xp or learn cowgirl skills, this doesn't seem right.
Full subs don't learn it.

The base game didn't give them the art for it.
All girls that can learn it should only learn it once you seed them.

Also yeah, Makina at the ranch. When I said New Game, I meant new save, but OK. I really wish I could find out what causes that stupid includes error :/
It's just really hard to bugtest a bug you don't get...

Are you sure you're modding v1.12? Not 1.1b the newest version. The one I first started modding was older than when this dev made his new version.

EDIT: OK, I added a failsafe at that part in the code. Hopefully NOW it won't happen... for sure T_T.

Last edited:

tamix

Jun 7, 2019
So it's normal that most characters don't earn xp in outdoors/bed seeding? That seems insanely more grindy for those characters. I guess that's just how it is in this game. I don't know how much xp increases with memories or whatever, but I'm kinda put off grinding more of this already.

Mar 22, 2023
So it's normal that most characters don't earn xp in outdoors/bed seeding? That seems insanely more grindy for those characters. I guess that's just how it is in this game. I don't know how much xp increases with memories or whatever, but I'm kinda put off grinding more of this already.
The amount of EXP you get for outdoors sex is absolutely miniscule. It should only help with the first few levels, or cheat to level up the dragon gods.

If you open up the Quick Menu with Q, you can toggle EXP boost while exploring. This boosts EXP gain based on how many EXPBoost Orbs you have. It doesn't consume them! You get EXP Boost orbs by seeding new party members.

You also get naturally more EXP based on how many memories you have from battle.

To get memories you need to seed new allies, and impregnate allies.
First seed is a lot of memories, and first impregnate is a considerable amount. Then you'll get a big amount again at 5 seeds and 5 impregnations for individual ally.

Personally, I don't enjoy playing with the subs all that much, but the game is structured around you swapping out your party often to seed all of them.

Last edited:

ShayUsu

Jun 28, 2023
Alright. I'm gonna take a fresh copy of the game and install the mod on it to see any issues.
Maybe the reason I'm not seeing it is because I've been testing all the mods on my system with the high level save and might've changed the game from the base too much...

1: I already caught a big issue. No ejaculation sound effects! Y'all were playing w/o these? I added them in cause the base game felt incomplete w/o them and forgot to package them in with the mod.
2. All the other issues were tied into the new system not checking if the new system was active b4 running, and running outside of battle.

I fixed both.
I genuinely thought the no ejaculation sound thing was either me being stupid and not looking at options proprtly, me breaking the mod, or it being remove in the newer versions of the mod. So I didn't bother asking >_<

Anyway I went to sleep immediately after writing that. I did not expect this to get resolved litterally over night. Thanks for the quick fix and bless your soul for putting up with all these annoyances. (Just between us, I've never liked working with Java script)

tamix

Jun 7, 2019
The amount of EXP you get for outdoors sex is absolutely miniscule. It should only help with the first few levels, or cheat to level up the dragon gods.

If you open up the Quick Menu with Q, you can toggle EXP boost while exploring. This boosts EXP gain based on how many EXPBoost Orbs you have. It doesn't consume them! You get EXP Boost orbs by seeding new party members.

You also get naturally more EXP based on how many memories you have from battle.

To get memories you need to seed new allies, and impregnate allies.
First seed is a lot of memories, and first impregnate is a considerable amount. Then you'll get a big amount again at 5 seeds and 5 impregnations for individual ally.

Personally, I don't enjoy playing with the subs all that much, but the game is structured around you swapping out your party often to seed all of them.
I see. The displayed amount of battle xp earned didn't change and the xp boost says "only lasts 3 turns" so I thought they didn't really do anything, but after testing properly it does increase xp by like 3 or 4 times with 20 orbs. Why does it say only lasts 3 turns? The girls also seem to earn different amounts. This game is kind of all over the place.

And when you talk about sub/dom, is that just something you made up to differentiate between girls that have a dom-like picture/scene and those that don't? Or is it an actual stat in the game? I don't see such a thing anywhere. But when I tried in the base game without mod, there are still girls that give xp to both mc and themselves when seeding, although less of them? Like Makina doesn't, Mametarou does, while both do with the mod. Very strange. It still seems very useful if they give themselves xp to start off at around level 5 after lvl down seeding instead of level 1 with less than 10 hp. Probably just early game before you have good equips and upgraded level 1 stats.

Mar 22, 2023
Why does it say only lasts 3 turns? The girls also seem to earn different amounts. This game is kind of all over the place.
It's an EXP buff that only lasts 3 turns.

If you can't beat the enemy within 3 turns, you lose the EXP buff. You get the buff at the start of every battle.
By the way, eating food also buffs EXP gain. So if you eat b4 exploring you gain more EXP that way as well.

Also yes, the girls do earn different amounts sometimes. Not everyone has a max level of 99. Some have a lower max level.
2 of the dragon gods have a max level of like 6 or 9, and their EXP gain rate is absolutely ass.

I believe Dragorex has a pretty bad EXP gain rate as well to start with.

I don't consider that all over the place though personally. I personally see it as the girls feeling different and having different properties.
And when you talk about sub/dom, is that just something you made up to differentiate between girls that have a dom-like picture/scene and those that don't?
Yes.
Or is it an actual stat in the game?
No.
But when I tried in the base game without mod, there are still girls that give xp to both mc and themselves when seeding, although less of them? Like Makina doesn't, Mametarou does, while both do with the mod. Very strange. It still seems very useful if they give themselves xp to start off at around level 5 after lvl down seeding instead of level 1 with less than 10 hp. Probably just early game before you have good equips and upgraded level 1 stats.
To be fair that is a bit strange in the base game. There are special scenes that give EXP to both the person being fucked and the MC. They are not used often in the base game though. I standardized it in the mod so that the bonus EXP gain from fucking them using the skills I added give EXP to both.

tamix

Jun 7, 2019
You said xp boosters don't get consumed, but for me they're going down by one per fight, even if the fight lasts one turn. And the xp boost multiplier seems to be still the same when having 5 of them or 20 of them.

Not that I would blame you for getting the wrong idea about a system in this game, it's all very disorganized, illogical and unexplained, plus machine translation. There is kind of a charm to it being a mess with random bits of complex systems with depth though. Reminds me of games by .

Mar 22, 2023
You said xp boosters don't get consumed, but for me they're going down by one per fight, even if the fight lasts one turn. And the xp boost multiplier seems to be still the same when having 5 of them or 20 of them.
Hunh... yeah you're right. Checked the code.

It's definitely due to me misunderstandings some systems due to MTL.
I could've sworn the EXP boost system is explained though. It's something I figured out about the game b4 modding it, and it wasn't by Trial and Error. I'm pretty sure an NPC mentions it or something...

Can't be sure though.

The game is definitely haphazard!

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Hello, can anyone tell me from where I can download the game? I got the Mod but that is it. Also I don't know how to use ggbases ^^'

Reactions: moisturizeUwU

Remurina

Aug 28, 2019
So my monster girls died in battle and I have no idea how to bring them back, they're still in the party but just have this skull status on them

Edit: nevermind I found out that nuns exists

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DADDDAAA

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I love this game but I only played it in Japanese but it's over expansive otherwise I would have bought it to support the creator. I wish this game would be translated and 100% uncensored. I'd definitely pay for that!

Dec 10, 2021
Hunh... yeah you're right. Checked the code.

It's definitely due to me misunderstandings some systems due to MTL.
I could've sworn the EXP boost system is explained though. It's something I figured out about the game b4 modding it, and it wasn't by Trial and Error. I'm pretty sure an NPC mentions it or something...

Can't be sure though.

The game is definitely haphazard!
Where exactly do I find the latest version of your mod? Thx

aric1

Jan 6, 2019
Long time lurker first time poster so please forgive any faux pas.
This game is a masterpiece and deserves more work, but unfortunately I do not know Japanese (only Chinese and English).
That said, I made a translation patch for the latest version (Ver23.08.24).
I got almost everything to a playable status, all dialogue, most menu options, all items/weapons/armor/etc as well as 95% of the interface. We'll call this version 0.6 as I do plan to work on it some more once I learn Translator++

Anyways without further ado, here you go and happy cooming lads! Inside the zip is a folder "translation" and inside that are the JSON files which you can put in folder where those are located (game directory/www/data/)

Reactions: Kaftein

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
hmmm, might need a r7 review

aric1

Jan 6, 2019
No worries, after seeing the other thread from Dec 16th 2023 by amiakagane I decided his is wayyyy better than mine. I'll still leave it up but urge everyone to take a look in the other thread.