gman103

Sep 15, 2021
I wish I liked milkychu

Dont get me wrong he works hard and puts out content but everything from art/animations almost feels like character swaps. Hes got a lot of detail but everything about all the faces all feel the same. The animations in particular just don't have the personality of Kidmo's.

Last edited:

Anoserous69

Jan 29, 2022
I wish I liked milkychu

Dont get me wrong he works hard and puts out content but everything from art/animations almost feels like character swaps. Hes got a lot of detail but everything about all the faces all feel the same. The animations in particular just don't have the personality of Kidmo's.
I wish I liked milkychu

Yeah, i feel u man

Reactions: gman103

DJTangbohu

Apr 26, 2022
I very likely Kidmo is actually in jail...
You can just search "Kidmo jail" on Google and a lot of news are poping up

Evil987

May 27, 2018
I very likely Kidmo is actually in jail...
You can just search "Kidmo jail" on Google and a lot of news are poping up
fuck it's seem to be true;

from a reddit post: said:
To make it short, he found out that his drawings were posted on one of the manga sites in Korea without him knowing it. So he sent a message to the admin of the site to put the post down, tho the reply he got was to tell to the person who has the rights of the drawing. Since Kidmo’s drawings weren’t registered in copyright-stuff, he decided to register it. The thing here is, some of his drawings were about school girls like under legal age, so due to that he got arrested. And after the investigation, if the police finds out he earned money by drawing those kinds of illegal stuff, all of his profit may be confiscated as well.