SpeedShot

Dec 25, 2017
Please is there anyone, who can split that image file 10.2020? Im not able to download it because of that size and free mega. Thx

Reactions: Fadjiot

MoeMoeKyun

May 4, 2018
Thank you very much, sir! Sadly I am broken now due to covid and I can’t subscribe to his patreon anymore :(

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Bump for new content
He is in hospital since 21 of December and haven't said anything yet. Doubt any work is coming in the near future.
Original Quote (thanks to Google Translator):
It's been a while since it's been a while, so I don't know if it's good news or bad news, but it's because I've been working too hard for a while.
I haven’t been managing well for a while,
I am currently living in the hospital a little because my herniated disc has severe back pain due to the overlapping of her family history and irregular life pattern + unreasonable work.
The bad news is that the outpatient life seems to be a little longer, so it seems that the payment in December will be passed and it will move on to the next month..ㅠㅠ
I thought I was strong, but it seems that I was barely holding on because I was young. It turns out that it's a glass body...;ㅅ;
I apologize for the disappointment after a long time ㅠㅠ Maybe I'm writing occasionally, but I think it might be a bit tight while going to the hospital.
I am currently working on Sadako as a medium-length piece, so I tried to work a little more and upload samples in advance, but I think it will be a little late.
We apologize for bringing only bad news to all of you who have been waiting..
Discs are said to heal soon after surgery and surgery and rehabilitation, so I will cure them as soon as possible and bring back good pictures. Thank you.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
He is in hospital since 21 of December and haven't said anything yet. Doubt any work is coming in the near future.
Original Quote (thanks to Google Translator):
It's been a while since it's been a while, so I don't know if it's good news or bad news, but it's because I've been working too hard for a while.
I haven’t been managing well for a while,
I am currently living in the hospital a little because my herniated disc has severe back pain due to the overlapping of her family history and irregular life pattern + unreasonable work.
The bad news is that the outpatient life seems to be a little longer, so it seems that the payment in December will be passed and it will move on to the next month..ㅠㅠ
I thought I was strong, but it seems that I was barely holding on because I was young. It turns out that it's a glass body...;ㅅ;
I apologize for the disappointment after a long time ㅠㅠ Maybe I'm writing occasionally, but I think it might be a bit tight while going to the hospital.
I am currently working on Sadako as a medium-length piece, so I tried to work a little more and upload samples in advance, but I think it will be a little late.
We apologize for bringing only bad news to all of you who have been waiting..
Discs are said to heal soon after surgery and surgery and rehabilitation, so I will cure them as soon as possible and bring back good pictures. Thank you.
Ah I see. Hope they get well soon

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
does the pack contain kidmo mp4 with audio ? or are those patreon exclusives ?
Nah, the videos he put out as patreon rewards don't have sound to begin with. the audio are always added by the others/fans.
For example: July 2020 rewards (Screenshot of Gumroad pack)
1610317235419.png
You can most of the videos' audios are added by other people.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
no, I got it, it's that you have to download almost all the files and then unzip them together, do you know how I do it?
I don't know how to unzip them, and I don't know which ones I should unzip ...
I'm confused
There is no password or split files archive.

Try "right click", then "extract here".

taozi

Nov 4, 2017
2020.10 code:vv8j

Last edited: