눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
2021 Feb reward is finally out, give me a few hr to download and reupload the files(will not include PSD because it's 8gb, too big)

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
It's all Korean?
Yep, I don't know why it does that even though it was named 'Eng', I will check the Korean file to see if the name just got jumbled up.

Edit: just confirmed it, Korean file is in Korean, English file is still in Korean, probably will have an announcement where the file will be updated.

Last edited:

taozi

Nov 4, 2017
Could you upload this on a website that isn't japanese? Thanks
I can't....it is chinese...I use vpn on here...I hope I can upload it to mega...but I can't....
Many chinese in here,I think they can download it,and upload it to mega...

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
I can't....it is chinese...I use vpn on here...I hope I can upload it to mega...but I can't....
Many chinese in here,I think they can download it,and upload it to mega...
The problem is that Baidu disk takes forever to download(3-10kb/s) unless you buy svip(super vip) to bypass download speed limit.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yep, I don't know why it does that even though it was named 'Eng', I will check the Korean file to see if the name just got jumbled up.

Edit: just confirmed it, Korean file is in Korean, English file is still in Korean, probably will have an announcement where the file will be updated.
So?

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
I somehow do have the Oct 2020 files on hands although I have forgot where I got it, anyway if anyone still want it I can gladly do the favor. Just reply than I will upload and share the link.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
I somehow do have the Oct 2020 files on hands although I have forgot where I got it, anyway if anyone still want it I can gladly do the favor. Just reply than I will upload and share the link.
I uploaded it before and the account got removed thus the link is invalid. I can upload it again if anyone wants it. (The full Gumroad content)
Image(I forgot to do what Fadjiot asked to do due to some personal issues, sorry)

Video

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
2020.10 Reward:

Previously people struggled with mega as it limits download with 5gb or above files, and for some strange reasons anonymous don't wanna work with me so I resorted to fileupload.