mightymoo

Nov 22, 2019
Jun/Aug/Sep/Nov/Dec 2020, Jan 2021 and everything after February
Petty sure he didn't release anything during all those months, so I don't think we're actually missing anything...
Compare the releases on his gumroad page to what's available here before you request missing stuff. Not all artists stick to a monthly schedule 100% of the time.

Reactions: gunner0216

AlexAquila00

Apr 27, 2021
Petty sure he didn't release anything during all those months, so I don't think we're actually missing anything...
Compare the releases on his gumroad page to what's available here before you request missing stuff. Not all artists stick to a monthly schedule 100% of the time.
Ahh will keep that in mind, thanks.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for uploading and sorting this. Lots of GIGS and downloading time but I have faith since I downloaded from you in past and just so happen to check here for KIDMO because I needed it.

I am doing "motion slideshows" of his stuff so I needed this. Thanks.

In case your interested. I uploaded a few.

Also, since I know your the big collector which is why I knew to come here. Can you point me to any other galleries/creators of similiar "variant sets" where I can do more "motion slideshows"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rf96

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
What I mean is do you know of any other artists like Kidmo who do variant sets where the female character is in a fixed position.

Like this is what I do.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
What I mean is do you know of any other artists like Kidmo who do variant sets where the female character is in a fixed position.

Like this is what I do.
Milkichu I think, Aromasensei too;

Reactions: eqzitara