gman103

Sep 15, 2021
I made some motion slideshow/comics of kidmos sets so if your interested check them out. I am posting in packages of 5 or more to remove clutter.
01_01.gif
Kidmo Set 1
[ Flight Attendant | Mind Control | Bully Girl Full Nelson 1 / 2 | Ahri | NTR | Fountain Girl | Squirter Girl part 2 ]

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
TEMP.jpg
[Kidmo] Classmate - Animated intro scene Translated

This is not perfect as far as cropping/etc. This is just "good enough" - time constraints jump radically to get it higher. just pain staking in a number of ways for me. This is mostly a reference more suited then me to translate his video works. . I might consider doing more of them if no one pops up. Its still alot less time consuming then video editing the frames and having to worry about typesetting. Its mundane but it can be done for the big video of his.

Last edited:

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
I have 4 releases of video/audio that is not on front page. Not going to go crazy with uploading to multiple sites since its probably going to go on front page.

i *think* only one release is missing and besides that some videos actually have two different dubs but not really a huge thing.

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
Can anyone update 2020 08 reward to op ?This is more convenien for those who need it .

Last edited:

mightymoo

Nov 22, 2019
wait, what happened?
Rumors claim he's been arrested due to featuring school girls having sex in some of his artwork and that the law is very strict about that in SK, even with 2D art.
Don't think there's any actual confirmation for those rumors, but all of his accounts are either suspended or have been silent for months.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Rumors claim he's been arrested due to featuring school girls having sex in some of his artwork and that the law is very strict about that in SK, even with 2D art.
Don't think there's any actual confirmation for those rumors, but all of his accounts are either suspended or have been silent for months.
now thats some bullshit right there not being able to draw something is stupid

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Whoever Share Their kidmo Gumroad content to Kemono is the freaking Hero. It took me days to get everything that was Missing due to "error failures." But I manage to get everything OP couldn't put within This collection. Now if only someone does the same with
And to think the mosaic censorship law in Japan was ridiculous. That one just took the cake.

Reactions: ermousa

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Whoever Share Their kidmo Gumroad content to Kemono is the freaking Hero. It took me days to get everything that was Missing due to "error failures." But I manage to get everything OP couldn't put within This collection. Now if only someone does the same with

And to think the mosaic censorship law in Japan was ridiculous. That one just took the cake.
It's mostly the same as what is available here yes? I didn't see any of the new new stuff

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It's mostly the same as what is available here yes? I didn't see any of the new new stuff
Mostly what available here doesn't have the Kor Version, PSDs, and Gifs to save archive space. Some of them were even missing a few MP4s sound vids. Plus I heard somewhere that the uncompressed Gifs have better quality then the MP4s. Which is surprising..

Last edited:

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Mostly what available here doesn't have the Kor Version, PSDs, and Gifs. Plus I heard somewhere that the uncompressed Gifs are alot more quality then the MP4s. Which is surprising..
Oh? The hires gifs sound really nice. Did you compare with here and are they higher res?

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
Its literally everything - I posted 3 movie versions here but if you didnt see it thats + the one missing release 2020 8 I believe off the top of my head.