4.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 24, 2021
this site just become better, do you have any idea how many games would be better with a little more aggression and loli content?

we have too much of everything else, this content is rare. rules are never fun, we can at least agree on that.
for academic purposes, how would one go about finding more games like this? Searching with tags is a no go, since games with 'loli' and 'rape' tags might have one scene with a petite girl and another aggressive scene somewhere else with some bimbo, which is absolutely not what I'm looking for

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sharks are Evil

GasLighter69

Dec 30, 2020
Ahh, I'm wondering what's the girl's name? Thùy or Thúy or Thụy? Forget the last one, it's not a nice name for a girl

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is really quite dark but I like it, I enjoyed the comic version and it's great to see it given the game treatment. As a big fan of girls and sex toys the first couple of 'experiments' were really hot, and though it's not a major focus as a guy with a drugs fetish the injections were hot too. I like the bonus images as well, the pigtails are cute but I think the short hair was even cuter. I wonder about where things could go from the point we end at, and the prospects of a part 2. Maybe the second shot blocked her conscious memory of what happened but she will start to have erotic dreams about it. Maybe the creep will want a round two at some point.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just finished this (very short) game and liked that it doesn't use the chloroform rag myth.
In the first abduction scene the tranquilizer appears to be injected intramuscularly though.
This is unrealistic because knocking someone out that way takes over 10 minutes.
And even injecting it directly intravenously would take close to a minute, so the scene would be more realistic if the MC would struggle for a bit before becoming unconscious.

P.S. I only know that because I informed myself out of scientific curiosity.
This guy kidnaps.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Ahh, I'm wondering what's the girl's name? Thùy or Thúy or Thụy? Forget the last one, it's not a nice name for a girl
care to translate the definitions for each version please? google wasn't particularly helpful

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
care to translate the definitions for each version please? google wasn't particularly helpful
Remembering Thụy Sĩ is the Vietnamese name for Switzerland I did a quick search and turns out the name means Spring Water, possibly also gentle woman.
So, opening my dusty dictionary I was able to find Thùy means "lobe". Couldn't finy any Thúy, though.

GasLighter69

Dec 30, 2020
Remembering Thụy Sĩ is the Vietnamese name for Switzerland I did a quick search and turns out the name means Spring Water, possibly also gentle woman.
So, opening my dusty dictionary I was able to find Thùy means "lobe". Couldn't finy any Thúy, though.
all of Thúy, Thủy, Thùy and Thụy are Vietnamese name, the first 3 are usually used as girl's name. Thúy means beautiful or nice, Thủy means water and anything belongs to it, Thùy has many meanings, but I believe it means gentle. I don't know what does Thụy means but maybe it's similar to Thụy hiệu or Posthumous name, maybe it means that hope to always be remembered.
Thùy that you found in the dictionary and the name have the same way to speak and write but they are different words have different meanings, I don't know how to call it in English but in our language they are called: Từ đồng âm.
Most of Vietnamese names are Sino-Vietnamese words, their meanings and the way to pronounce come from ancient Chinese, and some of them are so hard to understand

Last edited:

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Well she's no worse off then her parents set her up to be, a loli with an arm slave tattoo what in the hell.

" Will Thuy survive? And will her pussy ever be the same again? "
Um excuse me how is her poop shoot not under threat?
I would like that addressed please.

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Can I take a guess what happens in this game? "Omg no let me go please!! Please your cock is so big it will never fit in my tiny pussy! AAA help help its...oooo its so good! Please fuck me harder! omg yes!"

How close was I?
You actually summed up the whole game. It's about a 10 minute game if you read fast lmao.

• Hey there
Reactions: Envoye
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes