2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

newgeek

Aug 7, 2020
Hi,

Too bad I was really waiting for a continuation not really, that it was so well started...

The original actor was not available?...

LISAD

Jul 4, 2020
The original actor was unavailable due to the fact that he violated the rules of the Patreon.

Feb 15, 2019
The original actor was unavailable due to the fact that he violated the rules of the Patreon.
Hello, has the game been abandoned? If I remember correctly you had changed the actor to someone more acceptable and released a newer version of the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Not so long ago, my apartment burned down, I lost all my property and the opportunity to release updates of the game kidnapped-man.
I thought it couldn't get any worse, but I was wrong. A series of bad luck struck me with unexpected force, now besides the fact that I was left without property, my employer, knowing my difficult situation, also decided to fire me. I don't really have anyone to help me, so I'm looking for support from caring people and I ask them to donate to help me get out of this difficult situation.
3 ways to support me in my difficult situation:

• Wow
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Winehouse86

Nov 14, 2019

Not so long ago, my apartment burned down, I lost all my property and the opportunity to release updates of the game kidnapped-man.
I thought it couldn't get any worse, but I was wrong. A series of bad luck struck me with unexpected force, now besides the fact that I was left without property, my employer, knowing my difficult situation, also decided to fire me. I don't really have anyone to help me, so I'm looking for support from caring people and I ask them to donate to help me get out of this difficult situation.
3 ways to support me in my difficult situation:

i dont see the latest version on here yet do you? sory for the shit time mate! i love this game

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Winehouse86

I don't play the game as I stopped playing it after the character change and only popped in to see if anything was new.
There are only 8 patrons and unless one of those patrons posts it the update will never be here.

Strifegar

Sep 23, 2021
I love gender bender content in general, and that's why I've noticed this thread: I have notifications for the "transformation" tag.
Nevertheless, I'm not comfortable looking at this. It looks like something that's heavily violating not only this forum guidelines, but also common sense.

Again, I have no problem with erotica and I think that everyone should be free to do whatever he/she wants...unless he/she is hurting someone else. And this feels creepy to me.

I work with 3D graphics, and, without any doubt, childhood morphs have been used here. I don't recall the original figure that's being used, but it's not very different from a pre-made one, that looks much older by default.
The product whose morphs have been used is from Zev0 and it's called "Growing Up". You can notice it by the position of the belly compared to the hips in the promo pictures.
On that morph, it's clearly shown that the age is under 15. So don't tell me the characters are all above 18, I won't fall for that.

By the way, if you want to work on not-creepy projects, you can adjust the hands pose in the PowerPose pane, and remember that the lowest point of the scene will be counted as the floor, if you're using an HDRI instead of a standard environment. You can group all the assets and press "CTRL+D".
Then, you forgot to apply the materials on the pants in one of the promo pictures. For that, select the item, and look in Smart Content->Files, with the filter on. Or use a shader.
Plus, there are many permeations, so posing needs more attention.

I get there are people who will disagree with me, but I also see I'm not the only one who has thought about it this way.
Again, I know it's just my opinion. But I felt it was right to express it.
Thanks for pointing that out. I haven't worked with those graphics so I wasn't aware. Shouldn't this have been taken down? I have zero tolerance for any kind of child abuse in any kind of form. I love the whole sissification/gender bender content, which is why I was here to begin with, but I'm not interested if they did it like that. I don't know for sure but if there is even a chance, it can't be tolerated.

Sep 16, 2021
Some of the English translations are pretty screwy but they cracked me up. It seemed to happen more and more the hotter the scene got, like the writer or translator was getting overly excited lol.

Reactions: Winehouse86
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes