BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
74d26e9366445c65c521d37ecc7a286e.png

Overview:
This game tells the story of a young boy.
He was forced to submit to the kidnapper.
those in the best conditions it arrives. That's just bad luck, the kidnapper wants to turn the main character - into a girl!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-17
Release Date: 2021-01-04
Developer: LISAD - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Staff approved the game. Don't report it for rule 7.
DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"it's legal to kidnap people as long as they're 18+" that's wisdom right there.
The dev has good approach on creating the scenario, not going overboard with the silly tropes. Anal sex actually takes preparation, who knew.
It doesn't seem like it's going for the gay audience.

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Well I can't exactly say this is 100% my cup of tea, I usually prefer transformations via femdom, but I will be watching this one. It will start low, due to lack of content, but does have a good chance of rising through the ranks as it goes on.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Seriously? I get that you don't like this kind of content, but there are tons of loli content where the girl is supposed to be 18+ and is very petite (small in the way that some might consider she looks like a girl). Furthermore, there are actual slave management games on this site, rape content, and lots of non-consensual sex.

So, your outrage feels a bit disingenuous and your assumptions naive. I don't care for the visuals, so I'll pass.

That said, the Uploader should tag this game as non-consensual or rape (kidnapper/forced fits both), and if appropriate corruption and mind control (if the victim is eventually coerced into submitting).
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: griffor
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes