2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Kidnapped man v0.2d.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.09.2020

Last edited:
Reactions: Winehouse86

LISAD

Jul 4, 2020
The person who promised to help me with the correction of the English translation does not write to me for 4 days. This makes it difficult to release a new update. 0.2 d(fix) which I planned to release on September 26-27. So I've put off correcting the text for now and am working on day 5 of the romantic storyline. I want to try adding animation, but my 1050 ti will render 1 second of video in low quality - more than a day:(
You can find version 0.2 d here. I would publish it on this site, but I haven't applied for ownership of the topic yet. Also when I'm not working on a project and I'm losing my time in my main low paid job I can talk to you

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Imo you should just focus on developing more and more. Once you get decent enough support you can upgrade your hardware and revamp like a lot of devs do.
Keep it up!

Reactions: pdpdpd

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

There were some violations in my previous work, so I stopped working on the game until I changed it so as not to violate the Patreon rules. So far, I'm working on a game in which you will play as an adult guy who turns of fate will make you work as a waiter in a bar, everything would be fine, but in this place only girls can be waitresses ( at the request of the employer), but the guy is lucky that transgender people are also hired, so he takes this chance to earn money.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
:mad: :mad: I Thought You said "Bug" was fixed??

I Ran Head first into an Exception after saying "YES' to playing game...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
No one can help you if don't say what the exception error says or what version you are using like PC MAC andriod.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
No one can help you if don't say what the exception error says or what version you are using like PC MAC andriod.
I am using Laptop/PC; downloaded via Win: MEGA
An Exception Error has occurred
While loading <'image' u'images/1\u0432\u0430.jpg'>:
File 'game/script.rpy", line 89, in script
$ ggname = renpy.input ("Hello My name is...")
File 'game/script.rpy", line 89, in <module>
$ ggname = renpy.input ("Hello My name is...")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/1 ??.jpg

Note: File 'game/script.rpy", line 89, (is hyperlinked in blue script)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Shelscott50

Not sure what the problem is as I downloaded the PC win version through mega and tried it and the game fired up without any exception errors I also tried it after extracting the game files and it still fired right up without any errors. There is only 8 .jpg files in the image folder no image file can be named ?? as it'll never let you use those and searching in the script files showed no ??.jpg listed either.

Maybe your download got corrupted or something. Maybe try downloading it again and deleting the whole game folder and everything in it and see if downloading it new will fix it.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Shelscott50

Not sure what the problem is as I downloaded the PC win version through mega and tried it and the game fired up without any exception errors I also tried it after extracting the game files and it still fired right up without any errors. There is only 8 .jpg files in the image folder no image file can be named ?? as it'll never let you use those and searching in the script files showed no ??.jpg listed either.

Maybe your download got corrupted or something. Maybe try downloading it again and deleting the whole game folder and everything in it and see if downloading it new will fix it.
Thanks. Maybe I will TRY That, to download again, and If IT Still doesn't work. I will just give up on this Game.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Looks hot. Are there any instances when the trap takes the lead or do you just force yourself on him all the time?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Klordz

Jan 5, 2019
This game tells the story of a young boy.

So the kidnapper is a pedophile? And this is simulated CP?

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Um, I was kinda playing the game /because/ of the old model. Awk...

Edit: Also the preview pictures in the OP should be changed as they don't really reflect the actual game in any way anymore. Otherwise people will (rightfully) complain that they have been duped into downloading something they have no interest in.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Kidnapped man v0.2d(fix).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes