2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
"it's legal to kidnap people as long as they're 18+" that's wisdom right there.
The dev has good approach on creating the scenario, not going overboard with the silly tropes. Anal sex actually takes preparation, who knew.
It doesn't seem like it's going for the gay audience.
you can't kidnap someone if they're not a kid lol jk

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Well, a big fetish of the feminization is it being forced upon the man. I'm gender-fluid, but before I really accepted that, a big kink I had was being forced into being turned femme, be it magic, or whatever. A very big "out of my control" thing. I can't speak for everyone, obviously, but quite a few people I've talked with about this kink all have had the same mentality. Now that I'm older and accept all of who I am, it is FAR more the idea of being able to do it on my terms, but I still get that little thrill in the back of my head at the thought of being forced femme.
Slightly different reasons for me (there's also the usual non-con aspect I like), but basically yeah. I'd also say a large part of what makes it fun isn't just the physical changes, but what's going on in the character's head, and you can't always demonstrate that too well from another character's perspective. You can comment on how they now don't seem so embarrassed to wear a dress or imply internal conflict by having them hesitate before putting it on, but you can't describe how they've come to the realisation that they've picked up the "being a girl" thing pretty well and how that both scares and arouses them, or how sex feels alien this way around but they actually like it. Not that many games actually capitalize on this, mind.

Also, from those asking for different perspectives on this, I'd point to Sculptor, if you haven't seen it yet. Not quite the same setup but it is from the side of the person doing the changes. On hold at the minute though.

Just want to comment that yes, there are some games here that have characters that are looking underage almost. That said, it is posible in real life to meet people who dont look as old as their supposed to be, sometimes due to them staying rather small in height or stature for example (ps: i dont mean dwarf syndrome, thats diferent i know, so no offense meant)

So long as its clearly stated that the person is 18+ and it doesnt go to far as to presenting them as child like in body and spirit, you can reasonable state they are 18+. That said, the current MC is indeed on the very edge of what can be seen as acceptable, so your concerns are valid. Hopefuly the dev will take this to heart and keep this in mind as development continues.
I... kinda agree? I know at least a couple of women who are in at least their mid 20's but look young enough that they struggle to get served even with ID. I agree you can't rely on looks alone, gotta go by characterisation too. That said, I am still kinda wary here. I can handwave some of this away when the art style's more anime-ish because you're filling in most of the blanks in your head, but in the realistic style, this kid looks like a kid. Honestly I feel like if the MC was female from the start, the game might not have been allowed.

Eh. I like some darker stories and the MC does look nice in some of the feminized pictures. Probably going to keep an eye on this to see if they get someone else to do the writing. It's not as bad as I expected from the overview, but still feels a bit clunky.

Last edited:

soma7x

May 15, 2019
Maybe the MC's mother kept him on a diet of raw fibrous vegetables before she was sent away to get better and forgot to tell the cook to change it resulting in MC being malnourished for most of his childhood and staying short and, uh, youthful looking. Or he could be a 5000 year old inter-dimensional being :unsure: Either way he looks cute in that outfit.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Well, a big fetish of the feminization is it being forced upon the man. I'm gender-fluid, but before I really accepted that, a big kink I had was being forced into being turned femme, be it magic, or whatever. A very big "out of my control" thing. I can't speak for everyone, obviously, but quite a few people I've talked with about this kink all have had the same mentality. Now that I'm older and accept all of who I am, it is FAR more the idea of being able to do it on my terms, but I still get that little thrill in the back of my head at the thought of being forced femme.
Is it me, or has the quality of renders on recent games dropped back to late 90's - 2gb of ram and Intel 2 800mhz processors the devs are using haha

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Yes, you have it, but it doesn't switch. By the way. in one place where the hero decides. to return the dishes or not, some of the text is in English, and some in Russian).

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes