1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
in the banner it looked like there was some lesbian action between the fairy succubus and linda, is that not in yet? kind of assuming so since I reached the end of the demo, but not sure if it could just be a missable scene.

Reactions: Troll ol

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
in the banner it looked like there was some lesbian action between the fairy succubus and linda, is that not in yet? kind of assuming so since I reached the end of the demo, but not sure if it could just be a missable scene.
There is no CG even similar to that in the game so gonna say it isn't.

May 10, 2020
this game is good but i wish there was different dialogue for the in game cut scenes w succubus like if u get drained a certain amount of times. it would also be good if there was a constant drain attack until u choose to escape mechanic

Troll ol

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
First, I would like to said thanks to everyone for their attention.
Then I want to explain some detail about my game..
So actually my last build got 4 succubus to fight. ( For patreon supporters only )
This month I've plan to release 3 news fights while the story continue.
There will be some Improvement, like an option for auto-dash..., Change sounds setting in game...
As someone perfectly said it;
This is my first game,
I do my best to satisfy all of you.

About the story:
For this first game I made,
I've choose to make a basic one. (Story)
But as my game isn't "linear"
It could be changed during the lenght of the game creation.

About the gameplay:
all "normal" monsters will not have their unique sprite, It's some basic from RPG MAKER.
But they are only here for the leveling, Gold....
the boss and their scene:
Actually, Succubus have only one CG (some variation sometime)
I've plan to add more than one CG for "special boss" (like a general, a secret boss... and of course the final boss, later on)

is there more then the foot fetish succubus, cause thats really not my thing
I try to have different scene as much as possible.
So there is more than foot fetish.
To be fair I don't think that succubus would work like that if they could drain levels/stats, rather I think they would try to charm/hypnotize males to get them levels and become stronger.

Leaving that aside from what I have seen the game has 1 scene for each monster girl, one for the fairy and one for the other succubus, you lose you get a game over, if you win you continue your adventure.

It isn't a bad game but it can be easily improved, I would have liked more to see a village with a bit of life and stuff like that but well, that's about it.
True, I've a lot thing to improve ! Thanks for your feedback.

Are the 2 side quests completable in this build?
Nope. The only side quest on the free build is with the Furious Man.

It's not a missable scene. There is no scene like this acutally.
It's about 'they are the 2 first succubus" in the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this game is good but i wish there was different dialogue for the in game cut scenes w succubus like if u get drained a certain amount of times. it would also be good if there was a constant drain attack until u choose to escape mechanic
I was thinking about this sort of things. (Like for special boss)
Thanks for the feedback.

Hope this might help people figure how my game will work.
Again Thanks for all feedback.

PS:If you have any quesions... I'll try to answer ... Just ask them.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks for your comments, overall it works as a first game, of course it is a bit simple but for the rest it's fine. Perhaps it could be better to increase the cg to 2 or 3 per succubus and special ones being special. I mean, it's nice to fight succubus but it can feel a bit repetitive if they only have 1 attack with cg.

If I had to point a tiny issue is related to the level drain, because it has more potential when there are more encounters with the same character rather than just the fight.

Lastly gonna leave a few random ideas:

-Succubus that grows stronger with time and that have an effect on the village/town in which they develop.

-Weak succubus that you can defeat easily but would offer sexual services if you don't kill her (she may fight you if she becomes too strong).

-Human female transformation to succubus.

To end I would like to recommend one of the games I liked the most with a succubus fighting theme, which is succubus senki, it's a complete game that shows quite a few interesting stuff with the succubus, the only bad side of that game is that it's too short (at least for me).

P.D: I would recommend against limiting the free version because that breast expansion stuff can actually attract some people, it is fine to be a version or two behind the patreon version but if there is something people would find annoying is playing a game and find out that "x content is only for patreons" but just gonna leave that said.

Last edited:

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks for your comments, overall it works as a first game, of course it is a bit simple but for the rest it's fine. Perhaps it could be better to increase the cg to 2 or 3 per succubus and special ones being special. I mean, it's nice to fight succubus but it can feel a bit repetitive if they only have 1 attack with cg.

If I had to point a tiny issue is related to the level drain, because it has more potential when there are more encounters with the same character rather than just the fight.

-Succubus that grows stronger with time and that have an effect on the village/town in which they develop.

-Weak succubus that you can defeat easily but would offer sexual services if you don't kill her (she may fight you if she becomes too strong).

To end I would like to recommend one of the games I liked the most with a succubus fighting theme, which is succubus senki, it's a complete game that shows quite a few interesting stuff with the succubus, the only bad side of that game is that it's too short (at least for me).

P.D: I would recommend against limiting the free version because that breast expansion stuff can actually attract some people, it is fine to be a version or two behind the patreon version but if there is something people would find annoying is playing a game and find out that "x content is only for patreons" but just gonna leave that said.
One thing I've reported to mods for is to add the female domination tag to the game but I don't think any seen it yet xd I feel this game definitely is in that category and some people may not have seen it because of that.

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
First, I would like to said thanks to everyone for their attention.
Then I want to explain some detail about my game..
So actually my last build got 4 succubus to fight. ( For patreon supporters only )
This month I've plan to release 3 news fights while the story continue.
There will be some Improvement, like an option for auto-dash..., Change sounds setting in game...
As someone perfectly said it;
This is my first game,
I do my best to satisfy all of you.

About the story:
For this first game I made,
I've choose to make a basic one. (Story)
But as my game isn't "linear"
It could be changed during the lenght of the game creation.

About the gameplay:
all "normal" monsters will not have their unique sprite, It's some basic from RPG MAKER.
But they are only here for the leveling, Gold....
the boss and their scene:
Actually, Succubus have only one CG (some variation sometime)
I've plan to add more than one CG for "special boss" (like a general, a secret boss... and of course the final boss, later on)

I try to have different scene as much as possible.
So there is more than foot fetish.

True, I've a lot thing to improve ! Thanks for your feedback.

Nope. The only side quest on the free build is with the Furious Man.

It's not a missable scene. There is no scene like this acutally.
It's about 'they are the 2 first succubus" in the game...

I was thinking about this sort of things. (Like for special boss)
Thanks for the feedback.

Hope this might help people figure how my game will work.
Again Thanks for all feedback.

PS:If you have any quesions... I'll try to answer ... Just ask them.
Just finished through what's available in the demo. Found a few bugs in the game however. When I got up to the second succubus I still had the starting sword. I realized despite being level 12 that the thing holding me back was probably my gear so I headed all the way back to Krieg to finally buy the upgrades that I saw at the beginning of the game. Sadly the three npcs in the city that sold upgrades to gear simply vanished and I could no longer get an upgraded sword. So I used a save editor to set myself to like level 25 then it was possible for me to beat the second boss. After the boss I got an upgraded sword and my base attack damage went from 65 to 550... The game was enjoyable though to say the least. I was kind of surprised that the second succubus was the second boss of the game I thought she would've been saved for much later due to how those kind of characters usually go. Also I accepted the side quest of getting the gem from the west cave and the npc for that disappeared as well. I realize that the version I am playing on is a demo so maybe some of these bugs have been fixed and maybe not. Finally, encounters with enemies happen way too much in my opinion. It feels like it takes forever to get from one side of the map to another while constantly getting pestered by fairies over and over again.

Troll ol

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

Understood,
Really appreciate your attention for my game.

One thing I've reported to mods for is to add the female domination tag to the game but I don't think any seen it yet xd I feel this game definitely is in that category and some people may not have seen it because of that.
Thread got the tag now. (y)

Just finished through what's available in the demo. Found a few bugs in the game however. When I got up to the second succubus I still had the starting sword. I realized despite being level 12 that the thing holding me back was probably my gear so I headed all the way back to Krieg to finally buy the upgrades that I saw at the beginning of the game. Sadly the three npcs in the city that sold upgrades to gear simply vanished and I could no longer get an upgraded sword. So I used a save editor to set myself to like level 25 then it was possible for me to beat the second boss. After the boss I got an upgraded sword and my base attack damage went from 65 to 550... The game was enjoyable though to say the least. I was kind of surprised that the second succubus was the second boss of the game I thought she would've been saved for much later due to how those kind of characters usually go. Also I accepted the side quest of getting the gem from the west cave and the npc for that disappeared as well. I realize that the version I am playing on is a demo so maybe some of these bugs have been fixed and maybe not. Finally, encounters with enemies happen way too much in my opinion. It feels like it takes forever to get from one side of the map to another while constantly getting pestered by fairies over and over again.
You're right, There is a bug in the free demo.
It was fixed later on.
anyway, Thanks for the report.
About the encounters, It'll be nerfed, ~50% less.

Troll ol

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Nice game! But i cant finish this side quest( where can i find his friend?
Hello, Glad that you like it.
I guess, If you played the free demo, There is a bug, sorry for that.
The bug was fixed in new version, but I haven't fixed yet in the free demo.
I'll do it later on, Probably when I'll release a different free demo. (with more of the game content)

Troll ol

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I've release today the definitive trial for my game.
If you want to try it out
here is the link :

All feedback is appreciate !

PS : The third Succubus has breast expansion, If mod could add this to the thread ;D

Last edited:

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
Is this game dev still active? I remember playing this a while back and loving it, but since then my computer has broken and this game sadly isn't compatible with joiplay

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote