1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked
Release of version 0.7.0 Merry Christmas ! (Updated to 0.7.2)
This is the Mid-part version.
(When you restart the game from your last save, don't forget to talk to Enark a few time )

I'll recap what you can find in :
-There is 4 new fight (included a secret boss)
-There is a new scene for the special event when sleeping
I'll resume what you've to do for the sleeping event :
-Sleep few time in faradrim's inn (after beating Brizith) until you reach the scene.
-Sleep few time in the west tower bed.
-Sleep few time in the east tower bed. (the new scene)

Here is what there is not available at the moment :
-The second general fight
-Recollection room for the new scene is not updated

It'll be probably ready for january/feburary !

here is the Link for the game :
Google drive :

MEGA :
Key : HM_RHX1I6eR7AWzL1kbwnVmhJxeS7sgfOFQFosc_PJs

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How much content is in this game at the moment? 0.7.2 sounds like a high number. but the first release was 5 weeks ago and looking at the genre tags I am only seeing footjob

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
Where is the Blue Stone? I have been wandering in Jiming's Land for hours and I am not able to find it.

Z0120

Mar 25, 2020
Maybe I've played to the newest this time, there are more than 10 new succubus. There are quite a lot of new hcg. But the enemy spawn very often still annoy. BUT new succubus scene is very good. Makes me feel h*rny all the time Maybe I should support his patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
How much content is in this game at the moment? 0.7.2 sounds like a high number. but the first release was 5 weeks ago and looking at the genre tags I am only seeing footjob
Around 4-5 hours of content, I believe 3 of the bosses use footjobs, I think it had 14-15 boss fights or so, sometimes you will have temptations before reaching them.

Where is the Blue Stone? I have been wandering in Jiming's Land for hours and I am not able to find it.
I think you had a necklace in your inventory with the other important items that you can actually use to get the blue gem.

-She'll drain your life as well.

So it's all snuff?
I think except one enemy you only have like one line of "the succubus drained you to death", to be fair I don't like the whole setting of dying but that's about it, not too many games in which you can be level drained and fight the enemies.

Dec 27, 2020
Around 4-5 hours of content, I believe 3 of the bosses use footjobs, I think it had 14-15 boss fights or so, sometimes you will have temptations before reaching them.
Ok. Is this a pure Femdom game or is it like these old school dungeon crawler games (Lightning warrior Raidy) where Femdom only existed when you are defeated?

Reactions: mrttao

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok. Is this a pure Femdom game or is it like these old school dungeon crawler games (Lightning warrior Raidy) where Femdom only existed when you are defeated?
First I would like to say that it's quite tame overall, titty sucking, handjob, footjob, sex, those types of actions are what is done, only with the succubus in a dominant position. There aren't any scene in which you are the dominant one.

Having said that succubus have special actions that if you don't prevent/prepare/stun or do other stuff they will get into a femdom situation and steal a few levels from you, which will make you weaker and them stronger, sometimes you will need some special item so that you can prevent a certain bad status (like falling asleep), if you are defeated then the succubus will drain you to level one and you will die offscreen, just the text saying that you got drained until you died.

serpentcross

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to get through the Brizith part?
I managed to find 2 spots you can interact with but that's it, and I obviously get drained while I wander aimlessly without knowing where to go.

Dec 27, 2020
First I would like to say that it's quite tame overall, titty sucking, handjob, footjob, sex, those types of actions are what is done, only with the succubus in a dominant position. There aren't any scene in which you are the dominant one.
Really, don't get me wrong, nothing against it. But I am surprised. I don't know why, but I was expecting something like that we dominate the succies after we beat them. This sounds a bit boring to be honest.

Reactions: Ragingrager

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Really, don't get me wrong, nothing against it. But I am surprised. I don't know why, but I was expecting something like that we dominate the succies after we beat them. This sounds a bit boring to be honest.
To be fair it's kind of normal that on succubus based games there is no reversal, basically because they tend to be really good at charming people, stealing levels or mind control.

But I get you, I prefer settings of "dominate or be dominated" compared to only having one of those aspects.

Does anyone know how to get through the Brizith part?
I managed to find 2 spots you can interact with but that's it, and I obviously get drained while I wander aimlessly without knowing where to go.
You need to find a total of 5-6 spots, which are distributed between the 3 maps of the place, the full darkness map only has 1.

The problematic thing is that it seems to require a certain order for them to be pressed, I can tell you that you should seek black/red/blue spots because that's where you can activate them. Maps with darkness you shouldn't stay too long because you will be ambushed and lose levels (while she becomes stronger).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ah, so the game is just hyper focused on footjobs then in lieu of sex?
wait, so there is actually vaginal sex in this game? and handjobs?
can you confirm both exist. if so then the tags need to be updated on this thread to include those 2

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ah, so the game is just hyper focused on footjobs then in lieu of sex?

wait, so there is actually vaginal sex in this game? and handjobs?
can you confirm both exist. if so then the tags need to be updated on this thread to include those 2
Of course I can confirm, a few examples:

AezryssS1.png d2a.png GeniaExS1.png PhysseaBed1.png

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
thank you. this is very helpful. I went ahead and made a request to have those tags added to this thread.
Well if you want to know a few more acts that I believe aren't tagged:

-Titjob
-Ass expansion
-Blowjob

Should be added too

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
"all monsters have been pierced by your sword"
i guess his piercing days aren't over yet! but this time he's gonna use a different kind of sword to do the piercing! :ROFLMAO:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote