1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Ok, so all the drain moves the enemies have, (especially the bosses) clearly need their rates to be toned down or just flat out need a nerf. I've lost so many fights or have had them drag on for a stupid length of time because the opponent wants to spam drain when her hp gets low

serpentcross

Dec 8, 2017
Really, don't get me wrong, nothing against it. But I am surprised. I don't know why, but I was expecting something like that we dominate the succies after we beat them. This sounds a bit boring to be honest.
That's not how succubi work tho. If you put your dick in them they have the upper hand.
Even when they offer themselves to you when you defeat them (and in many games they do, in this too in a way, many of them have a "hey, I am kinda low on life, wouldn't you rather fuck me than kill me?) it's a trap.

Dec 27, 2020
That's not how succubi work tho. If you put your dick in them they have the upper hand.
Even when they offer themselves to you when you defeat them (and in many games they do, in this too in a way, many of them have a "hey, I am kinda low on life, wouldn't you rather fuck me than kill me?) it's a trap.
That's Why I ask is this game purely femdom. And putting your dick in is not male domination. We don't talk about the classical succubi from Mesopotamia. ;)
Upper hand is relative. In Fantasy, it could also mean if you defeat them, it is just a trade. There are even games when you defeat the succubus, she doesn't get your semen. That would be a form of dominance over her.
There are so many iterations of succubi in fantasy media. (Example: In World of Warcraft, succubus lure you. Then enslave and kill you through torture for her own arousal. They don't need semen for survival.) Yes, they are always a trap. But the goal of the games is to not fall for them. Think of the game Erotical Nights. The Sex was the Battle, and your goal was not to come.

Ok, so all the drain moves the enemies have, (especially the bosses) clearly need their rates to be toned down or just flat out need a nerf. I've lost so many fights or have had them drag on for a stupid length of time because the opponent wants to spam drain when her hp gets low
And this is the main reason I asked. It seems the dev had in mind a classical RPG. Where you grind your lvls. Or the purpose is to lose a few times. This plus...

sometimes you will need some special item so that you can prevent a certain bad status (like falling asleep),
Sounds like some flaws in the game design.

There aren't any scene in which you are the dominant one.
The Last sentence kills it for me. It is just my preference, but as a Hero monster slayer. There must be some sort of payback. Just my Opinion, take it with a grain of salt, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragingrager

serpentcross

Dec 8, 2017
I get the feeling there might be a bug.
In the east tower in the room where there are a bunch of crosses made of water, I click a bunch of them and find a gold ring of water.
Yet there doesn't seem to be any progression. there is a teleporter to the top left but sends you back to the near beginning of the tower where you are supposed to avoid the traps.
Feels like the teleporter is sending in the wrong place

Reactions: danwind24

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
I have a soft spot for this game but I am unsure why. It's a basic RPG maker game but for some reason I like this one more than most.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
That's Why I ask is this game purely femdom. And putting your dick in is not male domination. We don't talk about the classical succubi from Mesopotamia. ;)
Upper hand is relative. In Fantasy, it could also mean if you defeat them, it is just a trade. There are even games when you defeat the succubus, she doesn't get your semen. That would be a form of dominance over her.
There are so many iterations of succubi in fantasy media. (Example: In World of Warcraft, succubus lure you. Then enslave and kill you through torture for her own arousal. They don't need semen for survival.) Yes, they are always a trap. But the goal of the games is to not fall for them. Think of the game Erotical Nights. The Sex was the Battle, and your goal was not to come.

And this is the main reason I asked. It seems the dev had in mind a classical RPG. Where you grind your lvls. Or the purpose is to lose a few times. This plus...

Sounds like some flaws in the game design.

The Last sentence kills it for me. It is just my preference, but as a Hero monster slayer. There must be some sort of payback. Just my Opinion, take it with a grain of salt, please.
Cant say I get your point lol. It's fine if you have to lose a few times, but that has nothing to do with how much hp they get back per drain and how often they do the move

Dec 27, 2020
Cant say I get your point lol. It's fine if you have to lose a few times, but that has nothing to do with how much hp they get back per drain and how often they do the move
I am agreeing with you. The Dev was last time seen here in April 2021. So posting feedback is pretty much useless, I guess.

andrei12334

Sep 10, 2021
I get the feeling there might be a bug.
In the east tower in the room where there are a bunch of crosses made of water, I click a bunch of them and find a gold ring of water.
Yet there doesn't seem to be any progression. there is a teleporter to the top left but sends you back to the near beginning of the tower where you are supposed to avoid the traps.
Feels like the teleporter is sending in the wrong place
I have the same problem, but I don.t think it is a bug, I think maybe we are just stuck I don.t know

andrei12334

Sep 10, 2021
Anybody know how to get the Yellow herbs, I have jus one yellow herb, and I need 4 yellow, 1 blue and 20 more or less green herbs and I have no clue how to get the rest of 3 yellow, if you do not know why I need the herbs, is for the girl from the hidden house from the abandoned cave from the desert

Z0120

Mar 25, 2020
Anybody know how to get the Yellow herbs, I have jus one yellow herb, and I need 4 yellow, 1 blue and 20 more or less green herbs and I have no clue how to get the rest of 3 yellow, if you do not know why I need the herbs, is for the girl from the hidden house from the abandoned cave from the desert
2 yellow herbs was in Brizith place but 2 less i forgot idk why Allysson not guide us like she said

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Okay I'm probably being dumb but where is the recollection room/how do you use it?

...and I'll add I'm also stuck in the same place as the people above. I'm guessing either that's the end of the content currently in the game or that room teleport is set up incorrectly.

andrei12334

Sep 10, 2021
Okay I'm probably being dumb but where is the recollection room/how do you use it?

...and I'll add I'm also stuck in the same place as the people above. I'm guessing either that's the end of the content currently in the game or that room teleport is set up incorrectly.
you must go to jiming and after go to the shop in the right of the inn and after go in the shop to ming the tool deller and select house shop, buy the 2 item, after go to the house and select the 2 of them, you found them at key items

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote