1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
If your game has only 1 party member then all standard attacks should be 100% accurate unless you have an accuracy debuff anything else is just awful game design missing effectively is the same as being stunned.

Reactions: fanboi

gladian

Jun 7, 2017
I can't go to the left side even though I defeated the second boss... Am I missing something?

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I can't go to the left side even though I defeated the second boss... Am I missing something?
You go north after leaving west from Krieg after the second boss if you can't you need to go and talk to the mage in the woods first and then Enark he is the NPC near the west exit of Krieg.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
This game is good. It feels like succubus covenant, but more oriented on H-scene and less on the story.
It's not a problem for me :D
Many succubus with lvl drain with boob and ass expansion, perfect.

sondepzai

Aug 6, 2020
You go north after leaving west from Krieg after the second boss if you can't you need to go and talk to the mage in the woods first and then Enark he is the NPC near the west exit of Krieg.
I'm stuck with brizith and have no idea how to deal with her trap, can you help

Z0120

Mar 25, 2020
I'm stuck with brizith and have no idea how to deal with her trap, can you help
first you need to go to deeper area (north side where you deal her trap)spam spacebar at that area kilgor will say "I think I do something" then go back and look for floors look like it have hole around this building it have 6-7maybe spam spacebar untill kilgor say something if success you will find ladder at south west in this building

• Red Heart
Reactions: sondepzai

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
So till this part,i cant face the Second General Succubus? The game progress seemed stop here?? And could someone kindly share a final save ?I guess i lost one succubus,and cant find out where she is .

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
So till this part,i cant face the Second General Succubus? The game progress seemed stop here?? And could someone kindly share a final save ?I guess i lost one succubus,and cant find out where she is .
Yes you can't for the moment. But if you subscribe to his patreon, you could face the 2nd general and 2 more succubi :)

Reactions: KIRAraitto

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
Yes you can't for the moment. But if you subscribe to his patreon, you could face the 2nd general and 2 more succubi :)
Actually, I try to subscribed to his patreon,but didnt success :cry::cry:.I come from China, it is diffcult to paid the price on use our bank card.And even the Paypal cant work normally.I wonder know how fast the next vision can come to us.If this artist is a hard work man,surly could give him a subscribe.i am working on it~

Darkloki008

Nov 15, 2018
Actually, I try to subscribed to his patreon,but didnt success :cry::cry:.I come from China, it is diffcult to paid the price on use our bank card.And even the Paypal cant work normally.I wonder know how fast the next vision can come to us.If this artist is a hard work man,surly could give him a subscribe.i am working on it~
I also couldn't subscribe

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote