1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnnyOla

Jan 13, 2020
The Level design in this game is one of the worst. The dev really loves giving you the runaround. There are parts where you just go slalom like you are in the line of an amusement ride. The random encounter rate is also super high and combined with the mentioned level design this game can get pretty frustrating.
The rest is also not very good, unless you love level drain this game is not worth the try, but if you like level drain content this is pretty enjoyable.

• Sad
Reactions: pepez and lilpixxle

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
nice game 5/5 why I have missed this :) nice drain level system and how enemies getting stronger etc. :) of course there is couple enemies what its not so balanced, maybe little op on that place a game, but still, just try couple times with little luck :)

Shieet I was mad where this game ends.. of course its not full versio yet so is have to end somewhere..

And i love how you get levels back when you beat them, its not forced player start all over again like 10lvl etc.. its little less grinding game with this system :)

Each enemy looked hot, and what was best part, there wasn´t any loli enemies :)

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
his patreon is 2.50€ is it really so hard to just pay for one month and then leave and wait for the next update?
if someone else wants to host i can send you a download privately

Darkloki008

Nov 15, 2018
his patreon is 2.50€ is it really so hard to just pay for one month and then leave and wait for the next update?
I don't have the opportunity to pay for the patreon right now (

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well this is a pirate site, albeit personally this time I'm gonna pay for the month, this creator deserves more than what he is getting, originally I was gonna wait for the game to have been completed then get it on itch.io or some place he puts it for sale seeing that he hopes to complete the game this year.

Reactions: Graysheep

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Well this is a pirate site, albeit personally this time I'm gonna pay for the month, this creator deserves more than what he is getting, originally I was gonna wait for the game to have been completed then get it on itch.io or some place he puts it for sale seeing that he hopes to complete the game this year.
agreed, while its not the best game of its type out there its good enough for a first project, and he delivers updates with actual content wich sadly isnt as common as it should be.
like i said i can send a private link with the newest download, i just dont feel comftable hosting anything here, got my google drive acc. suspended that way.

Reactions: Graysheep

andrei12334

Sep 10, 2021
agreed, while its not the best game of its type out there its good enough for a first project, and he delivers updates with actual content wich sadly isnt as common as it should be.
like i said i can send a private link with the newest download, i just dont feel comftable hosting anything here, got my google drive acc. suspended that way.
send me What do you need?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote