1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 13, 2020
stuck with something. dude before the illusions girl says he wants a gold nugget from the ruins... where the fk do i find it

same for blue herb nvm blue herb is in lamia cave

Last edited:

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
The writing paired with the art for some of the scenes in this game are so weird.

It talks about Aurolia pushing you to the floor in her scenes where you've very obviously pushed her down, where she then proceeds to act like shes doing something while she isn't in the art, and she has tears in her eyes which is also very weird.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
The writing paired with the art for some of the scenes in this game are so weird.

It talks about Aurolia pushing you to the floor in her scenes where you've very obviously pushed her down, where she then proceeds to act like shes doing something while she isn't in the art, and she has tears in her eyes which is also very weird.
All the art for the game is commissioned and t he developer doesn't seem like they speak english as their first language so I expect its either a case of miscommunication or the developer just taking what they can get.

wacker_nacker

May 6, 2022
Whenever I try to open the game, it says "VL Gothic Font" is missing, I fixed it by putting the request font in the folder but then many other files are missing (mainly audio files).

Is the .exe incomplete or am I missing something? Can anyone help?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Mega

Have fun. I can't figure out how to proceed past Physsea. Also warning, do not touch the fog, it will bug out the story from what I saw
I think you are at the end of the demo. Assuming you start at the beginning of the new content:

1) Proceed back out of the throne room and to the room with two fountains

2) Destroy both fountains (do not interact with the fog cloud - it is bugged)

3) Take the right portal and interact with the sparkling tablet (the rooms on the left appear to be bugged and tied to interactables on the right side)

4) Enter the hole that was created and interact with various doodads in the environment to get keys

5) Reach the sparkling pillar and interact with it

6) Return to the surface and interact with a destroyed pillar (it was sparkling before you went underground)

7) A teleport appears in the magic circle to allow you to fight the boss

8) Take the left portal and repeat

9) Go back to where your lover was and interact with that location

10) Return to the room with portals and there will be a new one in the center. This is the end of current content

Sep 20, 2019
I think you are at the end of the demo. Assuming you start at the beginning of the new content:

3) Take the right portal and interact with the sparkling tablet (the rooms on the left appear to be bugged and tied to interactables on the right side)

4) Enter the hole that was created and interact with various doodads in the environment to get keys

6) Return to the surface and interact with a destroyed pillar (it was sparkling before you went underground)

10) Return to the room with portals and there will be a new one in the center. This is the end of current content
Oh yeah I figured it out eventually, I appreciate you coming back to this to help me out, that was very considerate of you friend!

Givetaker

Apr 1, 2018
Does anybody know how to cross the fog in the ice part to the north? I believe I finished both towers, of drain and seduction. But when I try to report to the npc in town, he wishes me good luck in my mission. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

May 10, 2020
can anyone provide a list of items u can find in this game and where to find them? i have a lot of accessories but i feel like ppl in general can be missing a lot of hidden ones.

Chikiri

Dec 16, 2022

Im still confused where I am since I didn't play this game for a while. Im at "This is the end of the game" area and where do I go from there. I can't remember a throne room plus with the two fountains.

Reactions: andrei12334

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Im still confused where I am since I didn't play this game for a while. Im at "This is the end of the game" area and where do I go from there. I can't remember a throne room plus with the two fountains.
Its hard to say based off your description. If you are exactly where the previous update stops (a throne with a bunch of blue fire "souls" floating around) then you just turn around and walk backwards for a screen or two.

If you haven't gotten that far yet you basically just progress north until you get to the big succubus tower then you have to clear bosses on both sides to progress further in and you repeat this again once you get inside if I am remembering right.

If you are still lost and none of this sounds familiar then probably send a picture of where you are and someone can direct you.

Chikiri

Dec 16, 2022
Its hard to say based off your description. If you are exactly where the previous update stops (a throne with a bunch of blue fire "souls" floating around) then you just turn around and walk backwards for a screen or two.

If you haven't gotten that far yet you basically just progress north until you get to the big succubus tower then you have to clear bosses on both sides to progress further in and you repeat this again once you get inside if I am remembering right.

If you are still lost and none of this sounds familiar then probably send a picture of where you are and someone can direct you.
This is the part where I stopped last time.
image_2024-03-03_152318232.png

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote