1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
When the fight with Linda starts (after finding the brown stone) the screen goes black and stays like that. I can't do anything.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KilgorAndTheSuccubusWorld-0.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
is there an overview for what kind of events/scenes there is or a estimate for how long it is or how many characters there are ? the change log is very short for a 0.9 version (90% done)

Btw you can unpack these kinds of .exe files with 7zip like a normal zip file if you wish.. im not sure if it works with winrar, have not used that for years :D

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
is there an overview for what kind of events/scenes there is or a estimate for how long it is or how many characters there are ? the change log is very short for a 0.9 version (90% done)
From the previous patch there's 4 new battles. For v0.9 there's 34 total battles I think.
Somewhere around v0.8 they had to get a new artist. So 23 of the 34 battles were of the previous artist.

I think there's 34 battles anyway, I'm not sure if I missed something or these squares are just placeholders.
1682013761919.png

Reactions: Bacher

Givetaker

Apr 1, 2018
From the previous patch there's 4 new battles. For v0.9 there's 34 total battles I think.
Somewhere around v0.8 they had to get a new artist. So 23 of the 34 battles were of the previous artist.

I think there's 34 battles anyway, I'm not sure if I missed something or these squares are just placeholders.
View attachment 2560909
Can you upload your save file? Thanks in advance :D

otaku10101

Nov 3, 2021
can someone tell me were your supposed to go after you beat the seduction tower im stuck and dont know what to do

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
can someone tell me were your supposed to go after you beat the seduction tower im stuck and dont know what to do
Go back to Jiming and seen the dude who sent you to the seduction tower. He'll have some dialogue and then the main dungeon will open. Teleport back to the entrance and head straight.

Chikiri

Dec 16, 2022
Im stuck in the duo boss fight rissha and harelexia, little help would be nice. Info: Im Lv 51
Edit: Actually nerf some Enemies, the chances to get madness is too much and attracted to succubus is also too much. What I mean is make the enemies use it less ._.

Last edited:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Im stuck in the duo boss fight rissha and harelexia, little help would be nice. Info: Im Lv 51
Edit: Actually nerf some Enemies, the chances to get madness is too much and attracted to succubus is also too much. What I mean is make the enemies use it less ._.
Legitimately I'm not sure if there is a valid strategy that stops these fights from being a coin toss. Consume a bunch of strength ups before the fight starts and whale on one of the two bosses to try and stop them from being able to use tandem attacks.

If there is any other trick it is unknown to me.

blackred55

Jun 19, 2018
How do you disable queen bunny's trap?
Edit: Nvm I found it. Theres a slot machine before her area that disables it

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote