ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
story of a hit man who, after faking his own death, tries to live a normal life
You did everything absolutely wrong here!

People like normal guys who turned into killers. :)

But in this story how we can trust this hero if he didn't kill anyone? Maybe he is lying. Maybe he just sissyboi who dreaming about his mommy's or sister's pussy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
An interesting game seems okay so far the models are very different. the gameplay is kept simple and a good amount of content already not a bad start at all.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you all for the feedback. It is very important for us at this early stage of the game.

One of our biggest challenges is the language because we are Brazilian, and the person who was helping with the spelling validation was severely affected by the corona virus, so we know that this will require a lot of work.

Keep posting your opinions, and in May chapter 2 will be available.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Liking the game so far but I find it weird that the dev has gone and made the non-interactive NPCs (like the random on the bus) way hotter than the girls MC has on his phone profile to seduce :LOL:

Seriously, I kind of like the rich MILF but for example, the Uni receptionist is waay better than Olga the younger or the blond math pupil and the Japanese restuarant hostess is hotter than the redhead you are actually at the restaurant with :unsure:

Reactions: popsexstudio

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Liking the game so far but I find it weird that the dev has gone and made the non-interactive NPCs (like the random on the bus) way hotter than the girls MC has on his phone profile to seduce :LOL:

Seriously, I kind of like the rich MILF but for example, the Uni receptionist is waay better than Olga the younger or the blond math pupil and the Japanese restuarant hostess is hotter than the redhead you are actually at the restaurant with :unsure:
From chapter 2 onwards you will have more freedom to move around the city, some NPCs (restaurants, arcade, food court, Uni, and some random) will be part of side events, and may result in sex with mc. The limited day structure for chapter 1 did not allow this to be implemented now.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
The game itself looks promising, and it has a lot of content for a release and that is very good. The only thing I see as a problem is the appearance of the girls, who seem to be a little poorly made, but I believe that this can be fixed with the next updates. I wish the developer good luck, and that he can reap good results from this game.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The game itself looks promising, and it has a lot of content for a release and that is very good. The only thing I see as a problem is the appearance of the girls, who seem to be a little poorly made, but I believe that this can be fixed with the next updates. I wish the developer good luck, and that he can reap good results from this game.
Don't downplay this is a fantastic game it's crushing 70% of games on here on 1 release his models may not be the best but they are new and different and story is fuqn awesome.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Don't downplay this is a fantastic game it's crushing 70% of games on here on 1 release his models may not be the best but they are new and different and story is fuqn awesome.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean that girls are ugly, but that they need to be more "polished".

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The color palette of Deborah (yellow hair (not blonde!), orange lips, green nails, pink shoes) and the lack of almost any surface structure on her skin and clothing (no wrinkles except for the skirt) makes her look more like a pop-art piece that has come alive rather than a human being. As an artistic choice that would have been interesting, if everyone else also looked like this. But here she just looks out of place.

Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
When talking to Deborah.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/passtime.rpy", line 258, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1031, in script call
  File "celular.rpyc", line 92, in script call
  File "passtime.rpyc", line 258, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\games\KillerProject-V1.01.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\games\KillerProject-V1.01.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/passtime.rpy", line 258, in <module>
  File "D:\Downloads\games\KillerProject-V1.01.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
 V1.01.1
Thu Apr 02 08:35:27 2020

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes