ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not to downplay your efforts, but all these girls are kinda ugly. Blonde, Red head, Black Girl, Brunette. There are WAY better models you could have used. I suggest checking out for Hair and Models. You can find most of his stuff for free on here or .

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Not to downplay your efforts, but all these girls are kinda ugly. Blonde, Red head, Black Girl, Brunette. There are WAY better models you could have used. I suggest checking out for Hair and Models. You can find most of his stuff for free on here or .
Meh, different strokes for different folks, I kinda likes it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I kinda think they look good. Not the best models I've ever seen, but they could be worse. Hell, I've seen worse.

Reactions: popsexstudio

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
generally speaking...it is a pretty decent interesting game..the orange/blonde/wtf haired dame is scary AF but the rest are decent enough..graphically its not terrible...the asian dame is cute...it was fun to play..the orange/blonde/wtf is the only one i'd set on fire and beat with a shovel...i'll keep playing updates..who knows..maybe dev will push her off a building for us :D

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Found this game yesterday, and just had to play it. It is really nice playing an MC who doesn't look like a teenager. The story is good, and the women look like real life, and not some supper models who find in some games. I will be following this game and see how it goes.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
generally speaking...it is a pretty decent interesting game..the orange/blonde/wtf haired dame is scary AF but the rest are decent enough..graphically its not terrible...the asian dame is cute...it was fun to play..the orange/blonde/wtf is the only one i'd set on fire and beat with a shovel...i'll keep playing updates..who knows..maybe dev will push her off a building for us :D
Deborah's appearance is undergoing a revision to appear less zombie / vampire. For reasons connected to the story of the game, she will not be able to look like a super model.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thalot

Aug 14, 2019
This is a great game so far. I have enjoyed the story and the interactions with the NPCs alot. I like that the MC is not bungling idiot making decisions that I am like, "nope we're done, uninstall." And I am now actually curious about the whole 'White Raven' angle. I can't wait for next chapter, you are doing a great job!

Reactions: popsexstudio

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
hmm,after 1.release this is the 3th or 4th update and just all bugfixes.... mehhhh,need new concent mate :confused:
Could not disagree more! It is a promising sign when the Dev wants to spend time fixing all issues (however small) before adding new stuff.
There are far too many games on this site which have bugs (from early versions) that their respective Devs have not bothered to fix. Let's face it a sloppy work ethic in early development does not bode well for the future of any game.
Keep squishing them pesky bugs, Dev.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes