putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I only played the 1 Chapter of your project in March and found it interesting and if you continue with this style I see a successful project.
I like it when I see Dev. worrying about bugfix and grammar errors, but as others before me said: only updates to fix bugfix and little content can demotivate some that accompany your project. (I know it's very difficult to produce a game and it takes even longer with this pandemic so I can't charge for agility and fast content. After all, people have a life besides producing games.)

I look forward to your next project updates. Good luck. :)

Reactions: SilenceHill

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there a walktrough or something else?
There is a little box at the top right corner next to the phone it has a list of things you need to do and what to do it's as close to a walkthrough you'll get.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
popsexstudio
On day 6, at night when I'm talking with the blonde, no matter if I choose show your dick or the crazy lady option.

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/passtime.rpy", line 360, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "freeroam.rpyc", line 635, in script call
  File "freeroam.rpyc", line 648, in script call
  File "passtime.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "freeroam.rpyc", line 592, in script call
  File "freeroam.rpyc", line 558, in script call
  File "driver.rpyc", line 105, in script call
  File "freeroam.rpyc", line 592, in script call
  File "freeroam.rpyc", line 896, in script call
  File "passtime.rpyc", line 360, in script
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\KillerProject-V1.02.02-pc\KillerProject-V1.02.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\KillerProject-V1.02.02-pc\KillerProject-V1.02.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/passtime.rpy", line 360, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\KillerProject-V1.02.02-pc\KillerProject-V1.02.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
 V1.02.02
Tue Jun 16 16:10:19 2020
```

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a sandbox game. Not bad though. A bit boring at times and repetitive. Models and renders were good.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
This was a good update,a really bit of everything i think.... :ROFLMAO:
But seriously if we want complete all the side quests in that number of days what we have,we really think our moves after one then after another one because that days almost a bit few for all of theese :unsure::rolleyes::D
We could have left some out of that release, but since they were ready we decided to keep it.

Reactions: Madridfan

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Fix for the error "IndexError: list index out of range" is available now, version v1.02.03.
If you have this error it is recommended that you restart the game even in the corrected version because in some cases your save may be corrupted and you do not participate in some events of the game, such as Milla's visit to your apartment after you being runover and the flashback from Japan.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I only played the 1 Chapter of your project in March and found it interesting and if you continue with this style I see a successful project.
I like it when I see Dev. worrying about bugfix and grammar errors, but as others before me said: only updates to fix bugfix and little content can demotivate some that accompany your project. (I know it's very difficult to produce a game and it takes even longer with this pandemic so I can't charge for agility and fast content. After all, people have a life besides producing games.)

I look forward to your next project updates. Good luck. :)
This latest version with chapter two, v1.02.0X onwards, has a lot of new content, in addition to the evolution of the story, the introduction of some side quests and 6 new girls.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Figured I'ld give this VN/Game a try based of the story description in the original post... While some aspects of the main plot are interesting, and kept me reading it, the story telling is rather fast paced and sounded rather cheesy at times... The script definitely needs to be re-translated/reinterpreted, as well as proofread... It's also possible it's trying to do too many things... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Reactions: popsexstudio

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
where ever i go i get this all the time

I need to know if i am being followed through the city. before entering a specific place

any help guys

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
where ever i go i get this all the time

I need to know if i am being followed through the city. before entering a specific place

any help guys
The Reporter is following you, click on him in 4 different locations that the story continues.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes