Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I was avoiding this game for a while because of the sandbox but I'm bored and decided to play it and I'm very glad I did. I really like the overall story to this game the MC's back story is different and I like how he is shown to be competent but still needs help from people like Aiko and Angelika.

The renders look good and all the girls shown have unique looks, body types and personalities and apart from Annette I like all of them so far. For me though Antonia is the stand out character she is well written and for me is both the hottest character in the game and also completely terrifying especially after the ending of the most recent update the MC is going to have to hire a taste tester from now on.
I can't wait for the next update since I find this game unique and can't wait to see what Antonia is going to do next.

Reactions: popsexstudio

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
A near perfect rendition of the reach of the Italian Crime syndicate to say the least. An overall nice game. This has us guessing the outcome. Cannot wait to see what happens to MC and the so-called 'sister' and the DMV :) Waiting for Chapter 4

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Can anyone also post an update on the how long does it take for the game to be released to the public taking into consideration the time it is released to patreons (Say: May be 3 weeks from the release to patreons the public release will be available)?

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Can anyone also post an update on the how long does it take for the game to be released to the public taking into consideration the time it is released to patreons (Say: May be 3 weeks from the release to patreons the public release will be available)?
15 days.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
why doesn't sandbox open when the chapter over?I'm I've plenty of side Characters missions haven't played :'/
I know when the new chapter's come sandbox will be opened but why?
This is a point that we will review for our next games, today the story is tied to the days and duration of chapters, it is a decision that was made at the beginning of the game, and implementing free roam at the end of each chapter would now be something like " eternal saturday ", and various events are dependent on day of the week, it would not work at all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's such a huge selection of women in this game. I love the variety, and the simple plot device identified at the very beginning of the game — the city has an abnormal lack of men generally — makes multiple LIs completely possible and believable. Having some kind of harem eventually seems possible, although most of the women are so lovely that almost any one of them would be great to pursue exclusively as well. Of course, given some of the revelations / interactions (especially as of this latest version), some of the ladies will almost certainly be left out of any harem-ish arrangement (if that even ends up being a thing). Still, I look forward to the continuing story of a former assassin trying to settle down into a (semi-)normal life. Well done, popsex.

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
Something went wrong at day 11 after shower before visit at museum: stuck with image of bedroom, dialogue works but image doesn't change...

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Something went wrong at day 11 after shower before visit at museum: stuck with image of bedroom, dialogue works but image doesn't change...
Could you send me your save file by private message please? So I can identify what happened.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
popsexstudio Following on the storyline and the character outlines and also considering the end to chapter 3, Here are few points that I feel will affect the story in the upcoming chapters. Please note that the events might not be in the same order:

1. The so called 'sister' of MC (Aiko Yashinada a.k.a Aiko Smith): The outgoing nature of this character might affect the way the MC is investigating the murders and will put the lives of both in direct firing line of Antonnia Blackwood
2. The DMV (Samantha a.k.a Olga Orlov): The brain behind the escape that was orchestrated at the beginning of the game. This character will not be troubled much unless MC tells his'sister' about who his contact at the DMV is(Hope it does not happen). If this happens then the DMV will also be in direct firing line of Antonnia Blackwood
3. The MC (a.k.a The Ghost): This character might become the right had man of Antonnia Blackwood which gives him a direct access and it should be easy to get access unless MCs sister and Milla sneak out and attack Ms. Blackwood before the MC jots a plan a action.
4. Dr. Rose and Meghan: The friend of Ms. Blackwood and her security respectively might be tasked with digging deep to uncover the pasts of the DMV, MC and his 'sister'which I think they will do but may be coerced to handover their findings before they go to Ms. Blackwood (for the full reveal and to grant access to the helm of the 'syndicate)so as to keep the secrets of the DMV, MC and his 'sister' safe. until the three find hard evidence that Antonnia was behind all the killings in the city

P.S. The players already know that Antonnia is behind the killings. Do let me know in case I missed any characters (not considering JJJJ, Betty, Jenny, Debbie or the librarian and her son in the main storyline as it is a side plot). The above mentioned four characters I feel would be the frontline of the next events to unfold.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like this one the girls and the story are pretty decent I think my only real complaint about it is when after you interact with someone during the day after that it always goes to explore the city I feel as though there is only so many times I can explore the same city over and over again but still an enjoyable game.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes