Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Clarification: Weirdness - Towards the evening on any day, if you visit the Japanese Restaurant at the mall, first you meet a bearded guy as your waiter and by the time you finish your food he turns into a female...weird... Is it supposed to be that way ? popsexstudio

Any day in the afternoon when you go to the Japanese restaurant to order food:

Screenshot_65.png
Any day in the afternoon at the Japanese restaurant after you stay and eat:

Screenshot_66.png

Reactions: popsexstudio

veneisse15

Jul 17, 2018
Hello, your problem was an old bug that has already been fixed, but your save was affected by it, normally the save is corrupted and you need to start over but your save was possible to fix, without data loss. I sent your fixed save file by private message.
Could you send me the save, I lost mine after uninstalling the app

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This is a good game with an interesting story and a badass MC, the writing is good and the sandbox is done very well with no grind... the girls are all unique not ur standard supermodels and each have a certain depth to them which is really good to see in a VN, the animations are alright and the H scenes especially the kinky ones are hot.. personal gripe would be the "auto-pullout" in scenes :cautious: , needs more creampie's. Also more romance could be nice, although relationship with many girls seems majorly sexual in nature i think a bit more romance with certain girls can't hurt, and please dev revive Milla asap she's the best girl imo, and can we have an option to punch that John it would really be great and for a world's best assasin MC seems to be scared/indecisive in tackling a local mafia even after they hurt Milla, it would be great to see MC gets more badass in future updates, i hope thats the plan. Overall a pretty good game and the content with each update gives major advancement to the plot and still handles lewdness very well, can't wait for the next chapter..

There was few bugs, which can be used to increase the stats indefinitely by repeating the choice like a cheat code but the major one i found was not able to repeat the blindspot scene with debby at store since it unlocks way before the sex scene in library i could only do it once and it can never be repeated..

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
There was few bugs, which can be used to increase the stats indefinitely by repeating the choice like a cheat code
There is a implemented system that limits the number of status increments that you can have per event that is repetitive, the bug here that some events are not configured with a limit.

major one i found was not able to repeat the blindspot scene with debby at store since it unlocks way before the sex scene in library i could only do it once and it can never be repeated
The blind spot scene should only be available after you receive Debby's SMS in chapter 4, luckily it is nothing that breaks the game. The bug here is unlocked long before it should.

Both bugs will be fixed in the next release. Regression tests are getting more and more complex with each chapter:(.

Reactions: damien_sensei

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Could you send me the save, I lost mine after uninstalling the app
I cannot send you another user's save file.
Ren'py games have a backup directory of saves, usually
"C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Killer-<xxxxx>", where xxxx is a sequential number. If you did not delete this directory as soon as you reinstall the game, the game should automatically recognize your saves.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Hi, quick question: If I follow Annette's side quest line, does the MC become submissive or does he turn the tables (and maybe even becomes the dom)?

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hi, quick question: If I follow Annette's side quest line, does the MC become submissive or does he turn the tables (and maybe even becomes the dom)?
With Annette, the MC will always be submissive, the sessions with her exist for those who enjoy this type of fetish, but when Annette includes Jennifer in the "sessions" with MC, he will be dominant over Jennifer. The evolution in the sessions with Annette will open up more options in the relationship with Jennifer, evolving to a more even more dominant route with her, this will be clearer in the next chapters.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
With Annette, the MC will always be submissive, the sessions with her exist for those who enjoy this type of fetish, but when Annette includes Jennifer in the "sessions" with MC, he will be dominant over Jennifer. The evolution in the sessions with Annette will open up more options in the relationship with Jennifer, evolving to a more even more dominant route with her, this will be clearer in the next chapters.
I can't wait to dom the little "piggy" Jennifer :love:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Thats sad. Now its only possible to be dom over Jennifer if you are sub with Annette and the other way around. And I think there are only few people who like to be on both sides of an sub/dom relationship. So, this way its always unsatisfying.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Man... I really did try to give this a fair shot, but most of these girls are ugly as fuck. It wouldn't be bad if their encounters were avoidable.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes