Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
this scene has the name Jack in the script instead of the player name given.
other then this I reached the end of chapter 3 without seeing all the side quests, specifically 1 missing cam scene and giving the mask to the dom principle scene...
also would be nice to use quick saves during conversation picks.. it seems the lower basic renpy features are locked during those so need to scroll back once then use quick save..
overall I've enjoyed this latest update and even played it on a fresh save to enjoy deb's fresh look :)

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
this scene has the name Jack in the script instead of the player name given.
other then this I reached the end of chapter 3 without seeing all the side quests, specifically 1 missing cam scene and giving the mask to the dom principle scene...
also would be nice to use quick saves during conversation picks.. it seems the lower basic renpy features are locked during those so need to scroll back once then use quick save..
overall I've enjoyed this latest update and even played it on a fresh save to enjoy deb's fresh look :)
Thanks for the feedback, the fixed name will be corrected in the next release along with chapter 3.

Reactions: Spawn420 and Byczer

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
popsexstudio great game you made so far :)

How much more femdom are you plan to add ?

I hope a lot and with other Mistresses. :p
Femdom will definitely be a constant theme with at least one girl, and there will be other guests during the sessions. The idea is to leave fetishes as optional side activities so people who don't like that fetish can avoid it, and those who like it appreciate it.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I played a game where Dev forced foot fetish on MC I quit playing that nonsense have a question it seems like your either forcing a dominatrix on MC or Fendom is being force fed which in either case I find repulsive and absurd is this the case with this game.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I played a game where Dev forced foot fetish on MC I quit playing that nonsense have a question it seems like your either forcing a dominatrix on MC or Fendom is being force fed which in either case I find repulsive and absurd is this the case with this game.
Fendom is optional, and there's only one mandatory scene of light foot fetish. Most of fetish content are optional.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Love this game and really hoping for multiple endings depending on relationships with the lovely ladies, i especially like Annette, a dominatrix like her deserves an ending where the MC decides his new life will be best lived as her favourite slave.

Last edited:
Reactions: popsexstudio

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
I played this game in chapter 1, now I want to try playing it again hopefully it gets better ... this is a recommendation for MILF lovers and want to play sandbox ... I believe the developer's job will be better and better for the future, hopefully and success

Last edited:
Reactions: popsexstudio

Albedox

Nov 17, 2019
why doesn't sandbox open when the chapter over?I'm I've plenty of side Characters missions haven't played :'/
I know when the new chapter's come sandbox will be opened but why?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Bring more Annette femdom please, she may be a bit of a munter in terms of her face, but her body and femdom pesonality? I would give myself to her as a slave in less than a heartbeat.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes