popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Just out of curiosity: could anybody tell me which girl is "locked"? The hint only mentions "her", which isn't really a limitation at that point :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The girl is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she is only available to sleep with MC after some events in the Antonnia love route.

Last edited:

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I was without internet for a month,so I'm out of the games site,tell me one thing,that security of antonia,the Amazon hot,she has scenes with the MC? if so,she only fucks with the MC or is it those scenes with sharing ?

Reactions: popsexstudio
Dec 14, 2020
Sam tells me to fuck some sense into her sister.
When do I get to do that?

All I can do with Annette is become her bitch. I don't think that's what Sam wanted.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Killer Project [v1.11.00] [PopSex Studio] ORIGINAL SIZE: 938MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (478MB):
Compressed version for MAC (471MB):

Compressed using YAC/Medium Quality

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is it just me, or are the chapters getting shorter and shorter in terms of content?
It's a pity because I really like this game and I always want more content to find out how the story ends and if the chapters are getting shorter, it will be a long time before the end.

P.S. I know I'm probably too anxious, but I can't help it if I really like a game I'm always hungry for more. :devilish:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Is it just me, or are the chapters getting shorter and shorter in terms of content?
It's a pity because I really like this game and I always want more content to find out how the story ends and if the chapters are getting shorter, it will be a long time before the end.

P.S. I know I'm probably too anxious, but I can't help it if I really like a game I'm always hungry for more. :devilish:
It feels like nothing has changed in the length of the story. I think there are fewer of these I have to click on an action missions, which I personally find good.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not make fun of the labors of childbirth and their toll on our wonderful babes,
How often do you see stretch marks from childbirth on the "milfs" I find hilarious.
back years and years ago .. stretch marks was a common thing .. but i think it was back in the 70's or 80' they came out with a cream women could rub on themselves ... that help reduce and sometimes get rid of stretch marks (y)
This game is about the scum of the earth, the killers who take them on,
but also the raw emotional stories of babes being the meat in this horrid life grinder.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Please do not make fun of the labors of childbirth and their toll on our wonderful babes,

This game is about the scum of the earth, the killers who take them on,
but also the raw emotional stories of babes being the meat in this horrid life grinder.
and has nothing to do with your question or my answer ..... and i have played this game since it started :)

Reactions: popsexstudio
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes