43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i hope we either get the chance to turn Antonina and the dmv woman and university principle into slaves or fuck dmv and principle and then kill them and keep Antonina. How many chapters are left?

Reactions: popsexstudio

pacobell

Jan 5, 2020
I love my Soldier girl Meghan. I really hope there will be a route where she is won over by you or at the very least doesn't die! (Not a spoiler the story has not yet progressed this far)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 1198973

Kisses and more kisses
Mansions, cars, planes, women and Killer Project.
Play now!

View attachment 1198974
Oh, I adore Rose! I would love to increase love with her a lot more, but it seems that doesn't happen with repeatable events anymore (like taking her home from the bar). She's one of my favorites in the game . . . although let's be honest: I love all of the women in the game, even the evil ones.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, popsexstudio, it would appear Maarit has a secret desire to turn her appearance into that of Angelika. Or is Angelika suffering from illeism instead?

Killer Project – Maarit-warns-Angelika.png

Also, I'm sure this has been asked / suggested before, but I really think an improvement to the characters screen would be nice. There are many women not shown there with whom the MC has increased his love/lust, and there's no way to tell current levels without use of a program (like a save editor) to see variable values. It wouldn't even need to be much of an improvement; you could have a scrollbar for the character list on the left and just add more names to it.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
FYI, popsexstudio, it would appear Maarit has a secret desire to turn her appearance into that of Angelika. Or is Angelika suffering from illeism instead?

View attachment 1231603

Also, I'm sure this has been asked / suggested before, but I really think an improvement to the characters screen would be nice. There are many women not shown there with whom the MC has increased his love/lust, and there's no way to tell current levels without use of a program (like a save editor) to see variable values. It wouldn't even need to be much of an improvement; you could have a scrollbar for the character list on the left and just add more names to it.
yeah and remove that landlord. he is dead. never got why he was there in the first place.

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah and remove that landlord. he is dead. never got why he was there in the first place.
As of Chapter 10, it should be clear: he is part of the interconnected corruption within the city. There isn't much character development for him anyway, and he's not in the game very much. Really just a background character for part of the game's setting . . . which is good for sure, since I found him pretty annoying.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1622954346477.png
Good news, my friends. We released chapter 12

1622954395360.png

The Bunker
Watch out, he's coming... Killer Project, chapter 12 available, play now.

Killer Project Chapter 12 (v1.12.0)

Change log

v1.12.0 - 2021-05-31

- Full chapter 12

- 5 new sex scenes

- 5 new animations

- +1050 new lines of dialogue

- 350 new imagens

- Correction of grammar errors (again, thank you very much retor!)

- Minor bugs fixes

Game oN!​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019

View attachment 1231603

I ws pretty sure I had fixed this, it's Mc who's speaking.
For the character screen it needs a major rebuild, it will be done by chapter 13 or 14.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Oh, I adore Rose! I would love to increase love with her a lot more, but it seems that doesn't happen with repeatable events anymore (like taking her home from the bar). She's one of my favorites in the game . . . although let's be honest: I love all of the women in the game, even the evil ones.
I'm fine tunning the stats, there's a limit for how much you can increase the stats on repeatable events, Rose has the fewer repeatable events of all girls, soon there will be new events with her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1623856593428.png

JUN 16, 2021 AT 5:29 PM
Hello, you!
Good news, my friends. We released chapter 12 for the Free Public

Killer Project v1.12.01 change log

Change log
v1.12.01 - 2021-06-15
- Improvements to the people screen, adding portraits for the missing characters.
- Adjustment of the attributes of each character.
- Correction of grammar errors (thank you very much retor and 魔王ゆみす(JSK工房)!)
- Minor bugs fixes

v1.12.0 - 2021-05-31
- Full chapter 12
- 5 new sex scenes
- 5 new animations
- +1050 new lines of dialogue
- 350 new imagens
- Correction of grammar errors (again, thank you very much retor!)
- Minor bugs fixes

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The op says there are multiple choices does that means that I can miss content?
Make multiple choices then, no reason to bottleneck your enthusiasm or bottle your pleasure now, is there?
Unless a choice is marked as "Critical decision", you can make a choice without serious consequences generally. Sometimes you can make multiple choices during a scene (like while having sex, you might choose BJ, then vaginal sex, and finally anal sex to see them all). At other times, you will make one choice to see a scene end one way; but then, if you go back to the same place again and make the other choice, you'll see the alternate outcome.

Keep in mind that you only have a limited amount of time each day, so if you choose to spend it with one girl, other girls will not increase love or lust for the MC. Most of the time, choices are just options for what you want to see. Just save when there is a set of choices, watch the outcome, and decide if you're happy with the result. You can either reload the game to choose differently, or you can cause the event to happen again (visit a girl another time, for example) and make a different choice than you did before.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
There will be a harem ending, practically mandatory in this type of vn, but some personalities will have to be managed carefully through decisions in the next chapters, for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ohhhhhhh did i read that right you are planning a harem ending..... yay another one for my ever growing harem folder :p

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes