Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
First playthrough

The renders look great. However the sandbox aspect makes this game pretty difficult to get into, especially when you're abruptly thrown into it near the beginning of the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: popsexstudio

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is one easy aspect you can get a hang on: multiple times seeing one babe will get you further.
First playthrough

The renders look great. However the sandbox aspect makes this game pretty difficult to get into, especially when you're abruptly thrown into it near the beginning of the game
Then there are the hints and the quest tree to guide your steps.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I love my babe from the uni .. she is awesome, I also adore my rommmate, she is so ummm....
Sad that you can't reject all the ugly bitches. Pretty much forced into everything.
The story is of a man with 1000 faces had you ever seen episodes a while ago on the tele.
Like McGyver, MC be going full heartedly into sticky situations, it is his m.o.
Why shy away from adventure with all these sweet babes at your side?
Some hag left a bad taste in your mouth?
No problem .. visit that babe you fancy and wash it all down with sweet loving!

• Red Heart

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
In the chapter 11, when MC has spoken with Aiko in the corridor and they had the thighjob, it says "Milla love for you increased" and the message stands on screen afterword.

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
I love my babe from the uni .. she is awesome, I also adore my rommmate, she is so ummm....

The story is of a man with 1000 faces had you ever seen episodes a while ago on the tele.
Like McGyver, MC be going full heartedly into sticky situations, it is his m.o.
Why shy away from adventure with all these sweet babes at your side?
Some hag left a bad taste in your mouth?
No problem .. visit that babe you fancy and wash it all down with sweet loving!
Nah, just really wouldn't mess with hags in the first place.

The MC is was an elite assassin that faked his death to get away from his old life; I doubt he would be hitting anything and everything around him like a 13 year old. He would lay low and be more selective... maybe quality over quantity, which I'm not seeing a lot of so far in that city. The Doctor maybe?

• Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your room mate is a high class heir to a humongous heritage,
Honor in Japan is abouve all, so he has to be invested 100000000% in such a high quality babe.
You may be right in the hiding, Mc is simply mingling like any strong thug would,
like hitting on gurls in bars, like asking gurls out from the stores, like asking the personal trainer out.

Those are regular joe no standards antics, he does them as his phisique and looks certainly permit all.
Nah, just really wouldn't mess with hags in the first place.

The MC is was an elite assassin that faked his death to get away from his old life; I doubt he would be hitting anything and everything around him like a 13 year old. He would lay low and be more selective... maybe quality over quantity, which I'm not seeing a lot of so far in that city. The Doctor maybe?
Strange is the knowledge and the poise to follow through with the boss babe,
to go in the belly of the beast - the underbelly of high society, to hold his own with small time blackmailers,
guys wanting sexual favors for pics or what not. There he shines because such scum are his prey
when he was living the assassin life.

• Red Heart

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
In the chapter 11, when MC has spoken with Aiko in the corridor and they had the thighjob, it says "Milla love for you increased" and the message stands on screen afterword.
This bug is known, sometimes the old notification messages don't disappear, I will implement a partial solution that forces the message to disappear after the MC sleeps, so the problem lasts a maximum of one day in the game. In my next game I will handle notifications on a diferent way to avoid this Renpy engine issue.

Reactions: Rudrig

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
It would be nice to predict the consequences of what are marked as critical game-changing decisions.
Most critical decisions have immediate consequences and involve maintaining a relationship with the girl, which obviously impacts the sex scenes you might have. The long-term consequences could impact what will happen in the plot, and anticipating that would be spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hakkira

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It would be nice to predict the consequences of what are marked as critical game-changing decisions.
Most critical decisions have immediate consequences and involve maintaining a relationship with the girl, which obviously impacts the sex scenes you might have. The long-term consequences could impact what will happen in the plot, and anticipating that would be spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just like you can predict the long-term consequences of decisions IRL?

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. nowhere near your ben kingsley brain in that deadpool/green lantern / assassin”s bodyguard,
more like - sam jackson bodiguard - body of rian reinolds, but sure enough could be the rian reinolds before
the body swap, enjoying the gurls hitting on that superb bod, rather than acquiring such bod and enhancing it.

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes