-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
popsexstudio, I know you just barely released a fix including grammar corrections, so this might be a little annoying. However, in Chapter 12, when the MC is interrogating Michael, he thinks "Whose computer is it?" when I believe you mean to have him speaking the question. Michael answers the question, so I assume the MC was supposed to say the question out loud. Just something you can slip into any future release of the game, if you feel it needs to be corrected.

BTW, nice nod to Dark Souls. :D And having Aiko make them is perfect: she's awesome. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: popsexstudio

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
popsexstudio, I know you just barely released a fix including grammar corrections, so this might be a little annoying. However, in Chapter 12, when the MC is interrogating Michael, he thinks "Whose computer is it?" when I believe you mean to have him speaking the question. Michael answers the question, so I assume the MC was supposed to say the question out loud. Just something you can slip into any future release of the game, if you feel it needs to be corrected.

BTW, nice nod to Dark Souls. :D And having Aiko make them is perfect: she's awesome. :love:
Thanks man will be fixed on the next release.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

guy68

Jul 12, 2021
English is not my mother tongue. That's why I wrote the text using my old one Create school knowledge and google translate. Therefore, please excuse any errors.
Up to version 1.12.01 I had no problems. With version 1.13.01 I cannot read the text. Please have a look at the attached screenshots.
I've tried both .exe files and always get the same error. I only have an old Windows 7 based PC, but all of my drivers are updated.
I would be very grateful for any kind of help.

kp1.JPG kp2.JPG kp3.JPG By the way, a word to the developer: Well thought-out and exciting story. Believable and funny characters.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
English is not my mother tongue. That's why I wrote the text using my old one Create school knowledge and google translate. Therefore, please excuse any errors.
Up to version 1.12.01 I had no problems. With version 1.13.01 I cannot read the text. Please have a look at the attached screenshots.
I've tried both .exe files and always get the same error. I only have an old Windows 7 based PC, but all of my drivers are updated.
I would be very grateful for any kind of help.

View attachment 1325278 View attachment 1325279 View attachment 1325280 By the way, a word to the developer: Well thought-out and exciting story. Believable and funny characters.
Hold the Shift key down and start the game. At the upper left, select the lowest option (Angle?). Quit and reload the game. Should work now. Enjoy!

guy68

Jul 12, 2021
Hold the Shift key down and start the game. At the upper left, select the lowest option (Angle?). Quit and reload the game. Should work now. Enjoy!
Thank you very much for the quick help. It works!!! Problem solved!!:):)(y)

Reactions: Zephea

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
hi dev... my compliments, I had initially underestimated everything but now that I started, I find it all very interesting... nice job and nice story... really we’re almost at the end? Do you expect a second season then?
My next game will have a more supernatural environment, like Constantine, after that I'll probably do a killer project sequel.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes