BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Besides the mc endings (3 or 4 still not sure...), every girl will have have a "mini" ending. Still not sure about the last femdom scene.
I hope we have a choice to either enslave or kill 2 antagonist....you know whom I'm talking about ...
I admit it would be really enjoyable if we can turn the table on 1 of them.... I think you know which one I'm talking about
Don't want to say too much so I won't reveal the story :p or major parts of the story

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I hope we have a choice to either enslave or kill 2 antagonist....you know whom I'm talking about ...
I admit it would be really enjoyable if we can turn the table on 1 of them.... I think you know which one I'm talking about
Don't want to say too much so I won't reveal the story :p or major parts of the story
That'll be a choice.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
buddy if i wanted to spend dollars i wouldnt be here XDXD
buddy you need to take a step back and wait patiently ....
you want the update for free?fine but how about you have a bit of respect for yourself and wait patiently like the rest of us
cause at the moment you're kinda comming off as ...entitled...which is ...least to say disrespectful towards the community and the dev.

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
buddy you need to take a step back and wait patiently ....
you want the update for free?fine but how about you have a bit of respect for yourself and wait patiently like the rest of us
cause at the moment you're kinda comming off as ...entitled...which is ...least to say disrespectful towards the community and the dev.
entitled when did i come off as entitled ? i love the dev his work is amazing and i aint complaining as to how long the wait has been i think its perfectly fine so how bout you stop working that brain of yours so hard cause you overthinking

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes