"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Killer Project [v1.14.01] [PopSex Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,09 GB / 429 MB - KillerProject-V1.14.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 395 MB - KillerProject-V1.14.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Roxy sleepover will be on the next update.:cool:
Yes finaly,thx
I also find it strange in my playtrough, Lee talking about the cctv in the arcade and i am intimate with Dallas there. But i was barley there, only when i have to talk with her. No gaming and nothing else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: popsexstudio
Apr 28, 2021
Pretty good overall. I'm usually on the fence whenever I see "sandbox" in the title, but I decided to give this game a chance, and the sandbox isn't bad at all if anyone else has issues with sandboxes. Some animations had a few visual bugs (only like 2 of them), but it was still great. Would recommend and will keep tabs.

nullxero

Mar 12, 2021
Hey popsexstudio,

Just finished playing the update. I love the game by the way. I was just curious of how the personality stats on how it works, so I kind of check out the script. I saw some of "decisao" code formats. I found some stats triggers that wont apply/add point. Are these normal/correct?

$ decisao("GENTL", 1), $ decisao("INTL", 1) <= won't reflect on the stats
$decisao("GENTL", 999), $ decisao("INTL", 999) <= will reflect

PS: my testing came from chapter one, I did not try from the other chapters yet since I started from scratch again. I was not able to check my old saves either since I deleted them before my testing.

• Thinking Face

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Yes finaly,thx
I also find it strange in my playtrough, Lee talking about the cctv in the arcade and i am intimate with Dallas there. But i was barley there, only when i have to talk with her. No gaming and nothing else.
Lee will only talking about de cctv if you have at least the first sex scene on the arcade (the handjob one), otherwise he will only talking about the garage one.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hey popsexstudio,

Just finished playing the update. I love the game by the way. I was just curious of how the personality stats on how it works, so I kind of check out the script. I saw some of "decisao" code formats. I found some stats triggers that wont apply/add point. Are these normal/correct?

$ decisao("GENTL", 1), $ decisao("INTL", 1) <= won't reflect on the stats
$decisao("GENTL", 999), $ decisao("INTL", 999) <= will reflect

PS: my testing came from chapter one, I did not try from the other chapters yet since I started from scratch again. I was not able to check my old saves either since I deleted them before my testing.
The code works as planned, the numerical parameter is to prevent dialog trees from being abused. In chapter 1, in some points, there was a lot of growth for the MC attributes and in some places the limiter was reduced to 1, which means if this attribute already had a growth of 1 point until that moment of the game, there will be no growth.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

nullxero

Mar 12, 2021
The code works as planned, the numerical parameter is to prevent dialog trees from being abused. In chapter 1, in some points, there was a lot of growth for the MC attributes and in some places the limiter was reduced to 1, which means if this attribute already had a growth of 1 point until that moment of the game, there will be no growth.
Oh, I see so that means for each chapter there is a certain cap for each attribute :unsure:

Last edited:

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Is the automatic save that overbites my own saves still a thing in this game or is it fixed?
chapter 11 is the last chapter I played and when I got to the end I noticed that most of my first and second page saves were not the same

• Thinking Face
Mar 30, 2018
I had to replay the game from the beginning, but I guess I took another path from the first time.
What choices do I need to take for having the scenes with Karla's family, and not having the doctor afraid to date?

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Is the automatic save that overbites my own saves still a thing in this game or is it fixed?
chapter 11 is the last chapter I played and when I got to the end I noticed that most of my first and second page saves were not the same
Auto saves still behave that way, custom save files should be made on page 5 onwards

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Rose is too afraid of antonnia. Is there a way to unlock it after it's locked? if yes, how? if no, how do I make rose not afraid of antonnia in what chapter do I do that?

Reactions: Pinsel

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Rose is too afraid of antonnia. Is there a way to unlock it after it's locked? if yes, how? if no, how do I make rose not afraid of antonnia in what chapter do I do that?
At chapter 6 you have to choose "I want you." when Antonnia ask what do you want.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes