RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 1218M
SHA1SUM: 83a185cc0719087b95aab634148920b4bb71e232
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Try changing your rendering. Hold Shift-Key down and start the game. Change render in the upper left to Angle2 - Quit. Start the game again. Should solve that for you (hopefully...). :>)
I tried that but it didn't work.. Thanks anyway though. I don't know if it is relevant but the yellow text at the beginning and the patreon page link works.. just everything to do with the game is garbled. The previous version worked fine

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This game is dope as fuck. Refreshing change from the usual genres, plus the mc is pretty cool.
Loving it.

Reactions: asanoturna

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Killer Project [v1.16.02] [PopSex Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,17 GB / 641 MB - KillerProject-V1.16.02-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,1x GB / 607 MB - KillerProject-V1.16.02-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I tried that but it didn't work.. Thanks anyway though. I don't know if it is relevant but the yellow text at the beginning and the patreon page link works.. just everything to do with the game is garbled. The previous version worked fine
Try open the game holding shift, choose GL2.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got the moves needed for every gamer -
Killer Project [v1.16.02] [PopSex Studio] crunched
Download (PC*/
Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Is this easy to play without a WT? Do you miss much content if you make dumb choices?
No love for mac?
This game has achievement status and mission steps.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kcoope89 and "CJ"

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
If I want to uninstall this completely so I can do a full re install (To get it working,) could someone tell me please everything that needs to be removed?

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
If I want to uninstall this completely so I can do a full re install (To get it working,) could someone tell me please everything that needs to be removed?
Besides deleting the game folder, if you really want to delete everything and start from scratch, you can delete the folder that has the backup of the saves located in "C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[killer-xxxxx]".

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Haven't been playing this game for quite some time, is there any sexual intercourse scene with the Asian girl living with MC ( forgot her name) yet?

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes