Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Besides deleting the game folder, if you really want to delete everything and start from scratch, you can delete the folder that has the backup of the saves located in "C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[killer-xxxxx]".
Thanks for responding but I have already done all that.
Here's what I've done so far:-

Tried the CL2 option
Deleted Killer xxx folder from Renpy (as well as the entire Killer project Folder
Downloaded it again
Defragged my entire machine
Installed to a different computer connected to the network in the hope of being able to play via the network

Here's as far as I can get into the game:-

I can open it without issue.
I get the yellow font upon opening
then it goes dark ( I assume that is correct)
When the game itself opens I have the yellow Patreon font working fine but everything else is blurred out.
I have played enough of these game to know on the left New/Load/Help etc I click on new and it opens (sometimes) with totally blurred out text (other times it will crash )
The old version before this update was working fine, but since the troubles here I downloaded the old version again and that wont work either ..

I CAN get it working on another machine but that is in the spare room and not easy to get to, let alone play a game on it.

If it would help, I will d/l it again and install it and upload a photo of the problem.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for responding but I have already done all that.
Usually changing the render engine to GL or angle2(shift-g, text still unreadble, It'll be the item in the upper left of the screen) solves this problem .
Downloading the game again will not change the problem, this is not a game-related issue but a graphics card and driver issue.
In some cases, graphics cards from AMD in older laptops that also have integrated graphics from Intel have this problem with the update of the Renpy (engine from VN) version, if that's your case do the test using the graphics card integrated by intel as its primary graphics adapter.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Meenapatush

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I did try that but it wouldn't open in GL2
One way that almost always works, but can be somewhat painful... find a RenPy game that currently works. Copy the entire thing into a new folder all it's own.
Completely remove every item from the 'game' folder of the newly copied game.
Now - copy everything from the Killer Project 'game' folder into the newly emptied 'game' folder on the 'new' game.
Try and run the game now using the new game with the KP 'game' folder'.
(Hope that works for you...)

• Love
Reactions: Meenapatush

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
One way that almost always works, but can be somewhat painful... find a RenPy game that currently works. Copy the entire thing into a new folder all it's own.
Completely remove every item from the 'game' folder of the newly copied game.
Now - copy everything from the Killer Project 'game' folder into the newly emptied 'game' folder on the 'new' game.
Try and run the game now using the new game with the KP 'game' folder'.
(Hope that works for you...)
Thank you. it worked a treat

Reactions: popsexstudio

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Usually changing the render engine to GL or angle2(shift-g, text still unreadble, It'll be the item in the upper left of the screen) solves this problem .
Downloading the game again will not change the problem, this is not a game-related issue but a graphics card and driver issue.
In some cases, graphics cards from AMD in older laptops that also have integrated graphics from Intel have this problem with the update of the Renpy (engine from VN) version, if that's your case do the test using the graphics card integrated by intel as its primary graphics adapter.
Thank you for the explanation. That test allowed me to understand why it wasn't working. I used
Zephea's idea. and thanks to both of you.. it works.. thank you both again

etool

Jun 14, 2021
I get a kick that the stoner chick Rachael is a version of Brandi the stoner

love stoner chicks

[edit/adding]

just finished the last chapter ... good story really hope the dev finishes this

I read some people criticize the game ... sure the wording is not always grammatically correct, but we can easily understand the whole story

and as for the models .... some people do not like them .... I have to say ... I appreciate the dev using what they have used ... more realistic then many other games with 'blown' up, out of proportion, Barbie dolls

Last edited:
Reactions: popsexstudio

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637774810194.png
1637774794055.png

NOV 23, 2021 AT 5:25 PM
Killer project Chapter 17 launch schedule

Chapter 17 of the killer project will be made available according to the calendar below:
  • Overlord Patreons - Available on November 29th.
  • Paladin Patreons - Available December 5th.
  • Every day helper Patreons - available December 10th.
  • Free Public Version - Available December 15th.

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Killer Project [v1.17.01] [PopSex Studio][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Original Size : 1.23 GB Compressed Size : 657 MB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes