johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Killer Project [v1.18.01] [PopSex Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,28 GB / 723 MB - KillerProject-V1.18.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 689 MB - KillerProject-V1.18.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
:love::love:

lordparcival

Nov 29, 2020
Seems i am missing the one from Chapter 17 will play from chapter 16s Save and check how that turns out. In the meantime here you have my save.

Edit: Seems Replaying from Chapter 16 did work.

Reactions: popsexstudio

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I just picked this game up and I have a questions I'm at the point where you need to make the critical decision of what you want from Antonnia and the choices are you want her or you want everything she can offer you power fame and money but she scared Rose so I was wondering if I choose her can I have sex with Rose again.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I really enjoy this game, not because of the sex scenes because those are incredibly boring if I'm being honest, but because of the interesting story. I mean, it's not written in the best way with the dialogue being a bit stiff and cringe at times but I find myself genuinely interested in what happens next.

Another downside besides the sex scenes that I skip is how butt ugly the MC is and how for a guy who was apparently the best of the best he kinda seems like an amateur

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Just started the game but I'm having a problem with the phone. First the phone icon doesn't show up on the screen and when I i use the phone the bottom half is missing and i cant close it. Anyone else experience this or know how to fix this?

• Thinking Face

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Just started the game but I'm having a problem with the phone. First the phone icon doesn't show up on the screen and when I i use the phone the bottom half is missing and i cant close it. Anyone else experience this or know how to fix this?
First time someone complains about this, on Android the screen size is automatic and this shouldn't happen, if you're on Windows PC, it may be that the game's window setting is bigger than your desktop, try pressing ALT+ENTER this will make the game window adapt to the size of your full screen.

Reactions: Diemond

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

edit: A little re-planning of a few days: I had some very unproductive days, and some quality issues working with some third parties, so I have to go back to doing everything myself.
Chapter 19 of the killer project will be made available according to the calendar below:
  • Overlord Patreons - available on March 21th.
  • Paladin Patreons - available on March 26th.
  • Every day helper Patreons - available on 31th.
  • Free Public Version - available on April 5th.
Chapter 18 is available for everyone for and .
Thank you for your support!

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
First time someone complains about this, on Android the screen size is automatic and this shouldn't happen, if you're on Windows PC, it may be that the game's window setting is bigger than your desktop, try pressing ALT+ENTER this will make the game window adapt to the size of your full screen.
Okay it seems to work now but I still don't have a phone icon on my screen. Is there suppose to be one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1646802007820.png

To my friends of the free version
My friends of the free version, be happy,
”Tell me, tell me, tell me lies
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Tell me lies
Tell me, tell me lies
Oh no-no, you can't disguise
You can't disguise