Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
What i have to do to fuck Karen at the Restaurant? Last option is let her suck you. i did it multiple times and it won't go further.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.19.01
Size 747 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my compressed android port in case anybody is interested.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
if this was ch 19, then is this done... or all but done. almost 'Complete'? i have been following, but not playing from the start. i like to play games from start to finish when i get in valved in them. otherwise i am forever restarting because i can't remember shit. and that is wasted time that i can read other vn's. eagerly waiting to run with this one. :p

• Love
Reactions: Joop501

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if this was ch 19, then is this done... or all but done. almost 'Complete'? i have been following, but not playing from the start. i like to play games from start to finish when i get in valved in them. otherwise i am forever restarting because i can't remember shit. and that is wasted time that i can read other vn's. eagerly waiting to run with this one. :p
I can't seeing there being much left. Any longer and there will be no one left alive to bother the MC anyway.

• Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader
Mar 22, 2020

I've had this crash when going to bed for a very long time(probably before patch 1.14, maybe even before that). Any ideas?

EDIT: I'm on Day 62, Saturday, Late night if that matters.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019

I've had this crash when going to bed for a very long time(probably before patch 1.14, maybe even before that). Any ideas?

EDIT: I'm on Day 62, Saturday, Late night if that matters.
You probaly have a save corrupt from an older bug, because day 62 is the end of chapter 9, it ends on afternoon. Can you PM your save file?

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Chapter 20 of the killer project will be made available according to the calendar below:

• Overlord Patreons - available on May 26
  • Paladin Patreons - available on May 31
  • Every day helper Patreons - available on June 5
  • Free Public Version - available on June 10

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes