Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Killer Project [v1.20.03 ][PopSex Studio] Crunched

Download Win/Linux/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Got a few missing image errors during ch17 or ch18 (i think),
not a big problem, just maybe corrupt files on my end,
but if its in the coding, these are the missing image errors:

'hotel_Medusa_2'
'hotel_Medusa_pose_2'
'hotel_Medusa_pose_3'
'hotel_Medusa_pose_4'
'hotel_Medusa_pose_5'
'hotel_Medusa_pose_6'

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Considering the guy was supposed to be one the best assassin alive, he doesn't half do some incredibly dumb shit.

Like, I don't know, maybe mentioning the house owned by the woman that shot a very angry little lunatic looking for revenge like she wouldn't put it all together and fuck everything up.....

Not his brightest moment .... especially after Aiko literally told him to be careful.

• Haha
Reactions: popsexstudio

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Got a few missing image errors during ch17 or ch18 (i think),
not a big problem, just maybe corrupt files on my end,
but if its in the coding, these are the missing image errors:

'hotel_Medusa_2'
'hotel_Medusa_pose_2'
'hotel_Medusa_pose_3'
'hotel_Medusa_pose_4'
'hotel_Medusa_pose_5'
'hotel_Medusa_pose_6'
corruption fixed Google, mega and mediafire links updated

Reactions: Mikedazz1

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.20.03
Size 777 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my compressed android port.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
downloaded game again and still getting those images missing, same images that people are posting.
Google, mega and mediafire links are up to date, Gofile and Mixfilethe are managed by the site mods and still has the older version of distribution files.

Reactions: chicho1958

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Can w get a "spend time until dusk" button and a way to disable the bus encounters? I remember having a car? Can we get a car?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can w get a "spend time until dusk" button and a way to disable the bus encounters? I remember having a car? Can we get a car?
Yeah we need hour glass to speed up time, after awhile gets annoying seeing betty everywhere, gotta have the cleanest penis in the whole neighborhood :giggle:

Reactions: ChapulinColorado

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't searched to see so IDK whether I'm alone — very possible, I'm an odd duck — but I absolutely adore Medusa, much for the same reason as I adore Aiko. For me, she's a perfect mix of hard, down-to-business badassery blended with a sweet and gentle side, like when Maarit is extremely stressed about Syndicate finding them out but then ending up cuddling in bed with the MC with "if we're going to die" sentimentality. And like I said, Aiko is very similar: she's a sexual deviant all of the time, but she's had moments where it's very clear she's in love with the MC. It's incredibly endearing and I'm absolutely here for it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't searched to see so IDK whether I'm alone — very possible, I'm an odd duck — but I absolutely adore Medusa, much for the same reason as I adore Aiko. For me, she's a perfect mix of hard, down-to-business badassery blended with a sweet and gentle side, like when Maarit is extremely stressed about Syndicate finding them out but then ending up cuddling in bed with the MC with "if we're going to die" sentimentality. And like I said, Aiko is very similar: she's a sexual deviant all of the time, but she's had moments where it's very clear she's in love with the MC. It's incredibly endearing and I'm absolutely here for it.
Medusa is by far my fave in the game.

If I can only make it out with 2 people it's her and Aiko.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
FYI: In chapter 18, we're told that Medusa took out the Bertinelli family in Italy. At least one version of DC Comics' Huntress is named Helena Bertinelli, and was an unknown survivor of the killing of her family.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes