Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1663770218237.png

"I'm done with it"
Enough for Aiko! She's done too much, or not...

20 HOURS AGO
Killer Project v1.21.01 release and change log

Killer project v.1.21.01 is available for download,
with the fix for those who were unable to finish Roxy's event on day 144.
Change log
v.1.21.01 - 2022-09-20
- Fixed a bug where if the MC hadn't done all of Roxy's sexy events
an error would occur on day 144.
v.1.21.00 - 2022-09-14
- Full chapter 21
- 9 new sex scenes
- 6 new animations
- +1350 new lines of dialogue
- +270 new imagens
- Correction of grammar errors
(again, thank you very much retor and 魔王ゆみす(JSK工房)!)
- Minor bugs fixes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there actually a walkthrough of the game or mod?
You honestly shouldn't need one. Everyone shows up in predictable locations, or you're told exactly where to go: "I should meet [Person] at [Location] at [Time]." It really shouldn't be hard overall.

There are always choices during conversations, so just save when you see one. Choose something and if it doesn't give a result you want, reload and choose differently. Most of the time, though, even when there are choices they are on repeatable scenes and don't lock you out of content later. In the rare cases where there's a critical choice, it is clearly indicated.

And, ofc, if there's ever a specific point where you can't seem to figure out something, we can always try to help you here. :)

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Killer Project [v1.21.01] [PopSex Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,45 GB / 553 MB - KillerProject-V1.21.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,43 GB / 519 MB - KillerProject-V1.21.01-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,1% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I like how popsexstudio is coming up with a good mini cliffhanger
for the end of every update. (y)

Oh and I definately need a friend (with benefits) like Medusa who would
gladly make bodies disappear. I got this a-hole of a boss that..... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: popsexstudio

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
popsexstudio

I have a question, our Mc is fucking the whole town and no woman is pregnant. Girls who fuck our MC aren't saying they're taking aticoceptive pills. Do they have IUDs. Any sex scenes with the new Sophia receptionist at the university?

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
popsexstudio
I have a question, our Mc is fucking the whole town and no woman is pregnant. Girls who fuck our MC aren't saying they're taking aticoceptive pills. Do they have IUDs. Any sex scenes with the new Sophia receptionist at the university?
The game will not have pregnancy, if the girls are preventing themselves with some contraceptive method or MC has had a vasectomy it is up to the player's imagination to decide what is best for his immersion.

Sophia will probably have a scene, but I'm way behind schedule with the new side quest content for the other girls and at the moment she's not a priority.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The game will not have pregnancy, if the girls are preventing themselves with some contraceptive method or MC has had a vasectomy it is up to the player's imagination to decide what is best for his immersion.

Sophia will probably have a scene, but I'm way behind schedule with the new side quest content for the other girls and at the moment she's not a priority.
:ROFLMAO: Not to mention the poor librarian and the green Hulk

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I like how popsexstudio is coming up with a good mini cliffhanger
for the end of every update. (y)
Before this update I would have agreed with you. But I past the whole chapter wondering when MC will understand that the target was Aiko and not the totally unlikely Dallas. And the more the story pointed to one, the less it was plausible. I hope it was just a moment of low inspiration, and that the next update will return back to a less obvious plot.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Before this update I would have agreed with you. But I past the whole chapter wondering when MC will understand that the target was Aiko and not the totally unlikely Dallas. And the more the story pointed to one, the less it was plausible. I hope it was just a moment of low inspiration, and that the next update will return back to a less obvious plot.
Well, lets be fair here, between the theatre stories of ancient greece
and the movie the ususal suspects, we have already witnessed
EVERY possible plot twist.

• Red Heart

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Well, lets be fair here, between the theatre stories of ancient greece
and the movie the ususal suspects, we have already witnessed
EVERY possible plot twist.
And so authors should do their minimal, is it what you're trying to say ?

Of course there's now really few space for effectively innovative story telling, but it don't prevent authors to try.
Not that there's no efforts here. As I said the story was good until this chapter and, as I also said, it's probably just a low moment, like every author have. But this time it was too obvious, especially since it have been sold out too early, when the characters themselves admitted that there were something really odd in the fact that they sent a single agent for someone as dangerous.
So, yes, I could have said nothing, but what the interest in that ? The only thing that could come out from such silence is popsexstudio not seeing that, this time, he was really below his capabilities. Therefore it's not helping him, nor helping us players, since it don't wake him up from this moment, forcing him to search back his inspiration and fight the force of habit that come when you're working for so long on the same story. It would only lead the story to slowly lower itself, chapter after chapter, and it's not a favor to do to someone.

• Thinking Face

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Apololgies IF your intentions were not malicious.

But this board is swarming with entitled brats and complete idiots.
The former expects nobel prize winning level of story writting paired
with an oscar winning script and the later just talks trash out of their behinds.

popsexstudio releases regularly and keeps doing so and you don't hear/see
them whining about low support or someshit, so you can tell it's a project of passion
rather than a means to grap some cash.

So honestly i don't think it's called for because it's not like popsexstudio seems
to be milking their supporters with lackluster updates.

• Red Heart

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
And so authors should do their minimal, is it what you're trying to say ?

Of course there's now really few space for effectively innovative story telling, but it don't prevent authors to try.
Not that there's no efforts here. As I said the story was good until this chapter and, as I also said, it's probably just a low moment, like every author have. But this time it was too obvious, especially since it have been sold out too early, when the characters themselves admitted that there were something really odd in the fact that they sent a single agent for someone as dangerous.
So, yes, I could have said nothing, but what the interest in that ? The only thing that could come out from such silence is popsexstudio not seeing that, this time, he was really below his capabilities. Therefore it's not helping him, nor helping us players, since it don't wake him up from this moment, forcing him to search back his inspiration and fight the force of habit that come when you're working for so long on the same story. It would only lead the story to slowly lower itself, chapter after chapter, and it's not a favor to do to someone.
Okay, first I respect your opinion that you don't like my work and I appreciate the feedback. I don't expect to please everyone and all constructive criticism is welcome.
What keeps me making and releasing chapters, even for free, is that I wanted to try something different, I was really bored of "adult" games where the story basically revolved around incest and rape in a place full of super models.
And at this point it is already very clear that each chapter works on top of a plot point with a closure and expectation for the next chapter.
Chapter 21 serves as a glue chapter for what is about to happen, and was written to generate a feeling in those accompanying the plot something like "I knew it!" or in your case "Meh, I knew...", I don't expect to write award-worthy works, but I'm also not going to create plot twists from nowhere, as this game has sparse releases, reinforcing the "something is wrong " during chapter evolution helps some players to focus and remember the main point.
I have an average of 6000 people playing each release, some catch the plot quickly, like you, others appreciate the evolution during the chapter, and some were surprised by the end of chapter 21.
In the end, I have a large group of people following the game and it's practically impossible to please everyone.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Okay, first I respect your opinion that you don't like my work and I appreciate the feedback.
And when exactly did I said that I don't like your work ?
What I wrote is, explicitly, the exact opposite. I like it, and find it a pity that, for this chapter and this chapter only, you were less inspired than usual. And, with this post, I now wrote it three times... So, believe about me what you want, but believe it accordingly to what I wrote, and not to the interpretation someone else made.

[...] and some were surprised by the end of chapter 21.
I wonder, could it be the reason why I systematically put this part in spoilers ?

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes