estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Killer Project
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.21.01
Size 638 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maarit has been and continues to be my favorite, with Aiko a close second. The fact that generally neither of them are lovey-dovey (and even are outright tough) but then have these moments when they get all tender makes the more semi-romantic moments that much more powerful. (It doesn't hurt that both are sexy as hell to me.) Thanks, Popsex, for progressing what's been a very interesting and entertaining ride so far. And as always, thanks for sharing it here.

• Love
Reactions: popsexstudio

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Annette is dead, but her scenes aren't locked in the tracker, while Mila leaving the hospital does lock those scenes in the tracker, maybe also make it so you can replay already seen scenes from the tracker, in case of situation where scenes can end up locked, just put a lock symbol next to them if they're locked so people know they can't get those scenes anymore for raising stats.

Also, what is the point of being able to raise Annette's stats if she's going to die no matter what?

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Also, what is the point of being able to raise Annette's stats if she's going to die no matter what?
For this part, at least, I would think the changes give additional scenes while she's still alive. I haven't looked at the code to see, but I assume without those you wouldn't get the final sub stuff she imposed on the MC.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
For this part, at least, I would think the changes give additional scenes while she's still alive. I haven't looked at the code to see, but I assume without those you wouldn't get the final sub stuff she imposed on the MC.
Final sub stuff? Can you elaborate, the only sub stuff I encountered in the game is in her side events, and I saw all of her side events.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
No, I maxed out her stats, I actually maxed out all characters' stats, except for the MC and Karla, as you can't get repeatable scenes for her yet, and the MC's stats increase throughout the story, I did max out intelligence and lust for him though, boldness and perception are both over 80, and the self-knowledge stat is a little over 60, I've also seen every side-event currently in the game as well.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No, I maxed out her stats, I actually maxed out all characters' stats, except for the MC and Karla, as you can't get repeatable scenes for her yet, and the MC's stats increase throughout the story, I did max out intelligence and lust for him though, boldness and perception are both over 80, and the self-knowledge stat is a little over 60, I've also seen every side-event currently in the game as well.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Chapter 22 of the killer project will be made available according to the calendar below:
  • Overlord Patreons - Available December 30th.
  • Paladin Patreons - Available January 4th.
  • Every day helper Patreons - Available January 9th.
  • Free Public Version - Available January 13th.

Thank you for your support!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1670934937176.png
For Aiko
MC: ”I got me a house babe now, dear, scooch on over, she needs to bed us right now.”
1670935026905.png
Antonia

1670935068489.png

A toast
A toast to us and everything we're gonna do.

1670935095831.png

Back Home
Hi, are you the killer? I'm your driver today. Ready to go?

Reactions: Punto and fanboi

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
chp22.png

Chapter 22 of the killer project will be made available according to the calendar below:
- Overlord Patreons - Available now for Windows and Android.
- Paladin Patreons - Available January 9th.
- Every day helper Patreons - Available January 14th.
- Free Public Version - Available January 19th.

Change log
v.1.22.00 - 2023-01-04
- Full chapter 22
- 7 new sex scenes
- 3 new animations
- +1200 new lines of dialogue
- +240 new imagens
- Correction of grammar errors(again, thank you very much retor and 魔王ゆみす(JSK工房 )!)
- Minor bugs fixes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1674143683000.png
Nice house, mayor!
Killer Project 1.22.01 change log
Change log
v.1.22.01 - 2023-01-16
- Fixed a bug in Chapter 22 where the game would crash if you visited Antonnia's house on Thursday.
v.1.22.00 - 2023-01-04
- Full chapter 22
- 7 new sex scenes
- 3 new animations
- +1200 new lines of dialogue
- +240 new imagens
- Correction of grammar errors (again, thank you very much retor and 魔王ゆみす(JSK工房)!)
- Minor bugs fixes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Killer Project [v1.22.01] [PopSex Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,48 GB / 568 MB - KillerProject-V1.22.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 533 MB - KillerProject-V1.22.01-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,4% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.22.01

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 662 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Sure someone has probably mentioned this but in the op for summary when he describes "course women" it is Coarse.. sorry mother was an english major and dad was a fucking math wiz..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: popsexstudio

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Sure someone has probably mentioned this but in the op for summary when he describes "course women" it is Coarse.. sorry mother was an english major and dad was a fucking math wiz..
Interesting, and true. When I read it, I internally put a comma before and after "of course". This changes the meaning and makes the spelling of course correct. Personally, I think that the commas make the sentence more reflective of the women in the game. Very few of them are coarse.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes