Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I liked the game because of many females available. Also a lot of sexy scenes. Good job (y) But I think developer could work a bit more on animations to make them smoother. And, yes, some extreme fetishes could be avoidable :)

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks, you were the first to mention this, I wrote this so long ago that I couldn't even remember where I wrote it, I even did a search in the game script... Anyway, there was a comma missing from the sentence.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The automatic creation of save files after the end of chapters is a stupid idea. It f***** up my saves files
Yeah, this is one of at least a couple of games that does this, and I'm definitely not a fan for the same reason. I've discussed it before, but I guess it's not going to change. (At least, it hasn't yet, after something like a dozen releases since I mentioned it.)

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
Ive got a bug when I try to go in the house

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
File "game/mc_casa.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/mc_casa.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/mc_casa.rpy", line 202, in execute
File "game/mc_casa.rpy", line 202, in <module>
File "game/classmc.rpy", line 44, in shotgun
File "game/classmc.rpy", line 3, in score
NameError: name 'reduce' is not defined

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Damn that ending, hopefully nothing happens to her. I like Karla, she's a decent LI without Annette influencing her and now i kinda feel bad for her for not believing her when she actually came through for us with which she thought was legit information

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Unless Maarit is following her or something, it looks like this might be the end of Karla. For all of the negatives about her, I still kind of liked her and had hoped that eventually she'd become chill and smarter about things. Oh, well.

Reactions: popsexstudio

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Yeah, this is one of at least a couple of games that does this, and I'm definitely not a fan for the same reason. I've discussed it before, but I guess it's not going to change. (At least, it hasn't yet, after something like a dozen releases since I mentioned it.)
This is on my backlog list, I definitely have to change it from how it is now, I'm thinking of creating a new save category "Checkpoints" and putting chapter auto saves in there without occupying any of the current save slots, and adding auto saves before all critical decisions.
The problem is having to change renpy's native save and load screens, which is simpler said than done.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Cookie666 I like you but if you're fed up with it why don't you create a soul yourself
I've done it myself with sims 3
an I dropped out with sims 4 wen it has become a toddler game
It's not an attack on you
popsexstudio
docht syn bêste

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is on my backlog list, I definitely have to change it from how it is now, I'm thinking of creating a new save category "Checkpoints" and putting chapter auto saves in there without occupying any of the current save slots, and adding auto saves before all critical decisions.
The problem is having to change renpy's native save and load screens, which is simpler said than done.
Cookie666 I like you but if you're fed up with it why don't you create a soul yourself
I've done it myself with sims 3
an I dropped out with sims 4 wen it has become a toddler game
It's not an attack on you
popsexstudio
docht syn bêste
I think "fed up" is a bit strong for how I actually feel about it. I believe "definitely not a fan" is the verbiage I used in the quoted post. I dislike it primarily because I make a lot of saves in pretty much every game I play (I know of other players who do the same, especially if a game has multiple routes that require a bunch of different choices). So auto-saving overwrites what I've already made in the past. So I'm not a fan of the feature; it doesn't mean I'm gonna bail on the game or anything.

To work around this, I just have copied the saves folder (from forever ago at this point) and have it stored somewhere else. When the game auto-saves in something like slot 4-3 (this latest update used that spot), I continue for a few screens and save again. I quit the game, copy the original save (that was overwritten in the game's normal saves folder), and then replace the automatically created save with the original file. I then start the game again and everything is back to how I want it.

So, no rush for me, popsexstudio, but at some point I do think that would be better. But it definitely sounds like something easier said than done, so I appreciate you planning on this at some point anyway.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone please give me chapter 20 save file?
Here you go. I wasn't sure whether you wanted a save at the beginning or at the end, so I've included both. Rename the first part to the page number you want and the second part to the slot number you want. So if you want to have the save at the beginning of the chapter, renaming Ch20-Beg-LT1.save to 11-4-LT1.save will cause it to show up on Page 11 of your saves pages, in the bottom left spot.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Chapter 23 of the killer project will be made available according to the calendar below:
  • Overlord Patreons - Available on March 31st.
  • Paladin Patreons - Available on April 5th.
  • Every day helper Patreons - Available on April 10th.
  • Free Public Version - Available on April 15th.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes