Nov 8, 2019
The game features so much corruption that even the .rar is corrupted. GoFile one seems still corrupted at least, and MEGA is downloading super slow so can't confirm if that is corrupted or not.

• Haha
Reactions: basheree

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
The game features so much corruption that even the .rar is corrupted. GoFile one seems still corrupted at least, and MEGA is downloading super slow so can't confirm if that is corrupted or not.
Mega is the fixed one and it is not corrupted. A moderator would have to fix the other ones.

Reactions: SpeedDevil

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
too early for review (can't understand people rating games after demo or 0.1) so here are preliminary notes:
graphics look nice. kinetic novel is not the thing i prefer - i like choices, but story is primary.
however story so far is childish. blackmails are so silly and making me nervous.
male charachters are collection of usual old perverts from other games all in one place (is this new normal for fem.protagonist game that there has to be hobo?). she is going to high school but no boys of legal age or normal good looking adult? closest to her is 10 yrs old boy which already needs shaving? looks more like 20 y.o. midget
i like fem.prot., corruption, blackmail, even harrasment but only with good story. so far this is not the one.

None planned at the moment. Her dad is not around and her brother is 10 years old, however, her step grandfather is an important figure in this story.
that is trendy stuff here too. underage boy of 18 (for patreon needs, but appearance/height of max 15, equiped with cockzilla) fucks everyone, starting with his family (mom 1st) and forming harem. virgo nerd teens wet dreams... and major credit cards magnet.
so make bro 5 years older (just add little height) make him mc, mom is there and add simple choices (boy: i want to fuck you; mom/sis: yes/yes please) and you hit it out of the park. and mandatory polls for subscribers: who is next to be fucked by mc?
as some voices said: if you build it, they will come.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
too early for review (can't understand people rating games after demo or 0.1) so here are preliminary notes:
graphics look nice. kinetic novel is not the thing i prefer - i like choices, but story is primary.
however story so far is childish. blackmails are so silly and making me nervous.
male charachters are collection of usual old perverts from other games all in one place (is this new normal for fem.protagonist game that there has to be hobo?). she is going to high school but no boys of legal age or normal good looking adult? closest to her is 10 yrs old boy which already needs shaving? looks more like 20 y.o. midget
i like fem.prot., corruption, blackmail, even harrasment but only with good story. so far this is not the one.

that is trendy stuff here too. underage boy of 18 (for patreon needs, but appearance/height of max 15, equiped with cockzilla) fucks everyone, starting with his family (mom 1st) and forming harem. virgo nerd teens wet dreams... and major credit cards magnet.
so make bro 5 years older (just add little height) make him mc, mom is there and add simple choices (boy: i want to fuck you; mom/sis: yes/yes please) and you hit it out of the park. and mandatory polls for subscribers: who is next to be fucked by mc?
as some voices said: if you build it, they will come.
School14.png School7.png but there are no guys her age?? I see 3 in these two images. Look there are just as many young people in the world as there are older people.

Your idea sounds boring and it's already been done over and over and over and over.....I'll pass. and the cockzilla? No thanks, there will only be normal size dicks in this novel. but thank you for the comment.

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Because unlike other games, the men look more like people in real life. I don't know about other people, but I'm tired of seeing the muscly body building MC's. Not everyone is under 30 in real life. That's why my friend.
i agree about typical male mcs here. but this is also not normal life... not a single normal mc. they are either hobo look or fat pigs. so don't lecture about normal life males. the way you piled them into game, your males have nothing to do with normal life either.

Reactions: Ursus4321

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
i agree about typical male mcs here. but this is also not normal life... not a single normal mc. they are either hobo look or fat pigs. so don't lecture about normal life males. the way you piled them into game, your males have nothing to do with normal life either.
Have you looked at the world?? Obesity is one of the top 3 most common health problems in the world. And only 1 character looks like a hobo in this game. You're wrong...this is closer to the world as we know it

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
your nick is close to one who is hunted by moderators here :D so beware that they could tought that u r someone other :D

btw i aggree wit u but still it is developer choice to do something new and if he is not expecting make money from that he can even like it after all...

• Haha
Reactions: SpaceBall1

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 2144624 View attachment 2144626 but there are no guys her age?? I see 3 in these two images. Look there are just as many young people in the world as there are older people.

Your idea sounds boring and it's already been done over and over and over and over.....I'll pass. and the cockzilla? No thanks, there will be normal size dicks only in this novel. but thank you for the comment.
i didn't give any idea to you (unless you consider my sarcasm about cockzilla and incest game as idea!?)
couple of boys passing by without any impact on game are not counting. like few girls walking on school corridor. but you understood my remark just gave lame excuses.
Have you looked at the world?? Obesity is one of the top 3 most common health problems in the world. And only 1 character looks like a hobo in this game. You're wrong...this is closer to the world as we know it
ok, so your game is to point out on social problems? fine. and good luck with this...

Reactions: kokos94

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
i didn't give any idea to you (unless you consider my sarcasm about cockzilla and incest game as idea!?)
couple of boys passing by without any impact on game are not counting. like few girls walking on school corridor. but you understood my remark just gave lame excuses.

ok, so your game is to point out on social problems? fine. and good luck with this...
You're right, I didn't sense the sarcasm in text because that is hard to do with out a laughing emoji to show that it was a sarcastic joke. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
your nick is close to one who is hunted by moderators here :D so beware that they could tought that u r someone other :D

btw i aggree wit u but still it is developer choice to do something new and if he is not expecting make money from that he can even like it after all...
where do you find me hunted by mods? and what is said here that should be sanctioned?
this was overview on demo. i felt it was too early and unfair to already rate this game.
and i didn't say anything about developer choices. i support independent devs, not ones organizing polls what next. unless you too take my sarcasm about boys with cockzilla and incest as suggestion?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
where do you find me hunted by mods? and what is said here that should be sanctioned?
this was overview on demo. i felt it was too early and unfair to already rate this game.
and i didn't say anything about developer choices. i support independent devs, not ones organizing polls what next. unless you too take my sarcasm about boys with cockzilla and incest as suggestion?
i did not tought that u did something, but it doesnt matter if they would tought that u r alt of that banned victim :-D but it is not important for this thread i think :)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if we skip IRL and instead just focus on erotic VN-games in f95.
we have tons of teen dudes that fuck the whole family and any girl that dares to pass by. dad is dead and theres no brothers.
now, is that real stuff? is that how is supposed to be in real life?

this game contains dudes that are ugly and obese and trashy. and the story is about this hot young thing that is in the middle of shit. and the ugly dudes will try to get into her pants.
thats the main purpose of this kind of games, to create the contrast between ugly and beauty, disgusting and gorgeous.

theres no need to go further into why, how real this is etc.
this is fiction, and exaggerated, to speed things up.
if u dont like games that are about this, u can surely find a game that suit your preference.
because theres people in here that actually like it. and would not want this to turn into sunshine love.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
There's no light at the end of the tunnel in this game, same as the other game. I don't have anything against corruption, but this isn't corruption, it's basically sex trafficking.
It'll be a no for me, just as the other one turned out to be.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Is this game going to have slower corruption (personal preference) like in first game or this game will get quicker into action?

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes