dmohr40

Jul 21, 2017
Bro, it’s fantasy…most of these games on this site…there’s no way the man or woman would do this or that. There’s no way a man would have so many woman in a harem and the woman would be ok with them. But he wanted to punish her…so why not let the men she thinks are the most disgusting punish her? Btw, nobody was hurt in the making of this game, lol
Kinda ruins the fantasy when all the guys look like freakish demons from hell.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Makes me feel really bad for her.

Also there is no way the Horny Grandpa would give her virginity away.
Oh noes, a tale about misogyny.. Should have made a game about extreme femdom where males get tortured to death instead. I bet nobody will give a shit about those or take it too seriously then. Also let's make a silent prayer to everyone murdered and tortured in graphic horror movies. :cool:

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Kinda ruins the fantasy when all the guys look like freakish demons from hell.
Lmao…clearly you live on fantasy island where everyone is 20 and good looking. All these men look like everyday, real men. Obesity is a real thing and most people are overweight. People don’t just die when they hit 40. It’s hilarious to hear people like you complain about the looks of the men when I bet you look like one of them…

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Oh noes, a fantasy about misogeny, should have made a game about extreme femdom where males get tortured to death instead. I bet nobody will give a shit about those or take it too seriously then. Also let's make a quiet prayer to everyone murdered and tortured in graphic horror movies. :cool:
You should probably take a look at some of the comments for vns with femdom some people get really bent out of shape over it.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Let's have a conversation about the game. Who is your favorite male character? what side story does everyone want to see? Vanessa's dad/grandpa? More clothing shop owner? Kimberly's moms doctor? The nerd in the waiting room who stares at her butt?(yes he has a story) What does everyone think of Kimberly's cousin Hayleigh? Are you all happy with the new model for her brother? Let's talk...

Reactions: giomartin95 and xw1

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Oh noes, a tale about misogeny.. Should have made a game about extreme femdom where males get tortured to death instead. I bet nobody will give a shit about those or take it too seriously then. Also let's make a silent prayer to everyone murdered and tortured in graphic horror movies. :cool:
Sorry you feel like tiny dick freaks speak to you as a person. But who am I to kink shame you? You FAP to whatever you want.

I played it. Sounded funny. Creator is a Spaceballs fan.

I just said I feel bad for her. A 1 dimensional video game character. Many video game characters I feel bad for. Like the shop owners in GTA that I rob then shoot so I can take the money they have on them as well. Or Last of Us, Aeris death in FF7, Telltales Walking Dead Games, etc.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry you feel like tiny dick freaks speak to you as a person. But who am I to kink shame you? You FAP to whatever you want.
No shaming at all, and that's funny comming from someone who get so immersed and identifies with ingame tiny dick freaks. It's obvious this was not for you, how about paying more attention to tags, genre spoilers and description next time.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Let's have a conversation about the game. Who is your favorite male character? what side story does everyone want to see? Vanessa's dad/grandpa? More clothing shop owner? Kimberly's moms doctor? The nerd in the waiting room who stares at her butt?(yes he has a story) What does everyone think of Kimberly's cousin Hayleigh? Are you all happy with the new model for her brother? Let's talk...
Dunno, noone of the evil antagonists really stand out so far, I guess Finn is one of the most repulsive. Could use someone with bigger disgusting dick or into fisting. Miss the wicked stepmother from HT. Hayleigh is alright but looks a bit DAZ generic to me.

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Dunno, noone of the evil protags really stand out so far, I guess Finn is one of the most repulsive. Could use someone with bigger disgusting dick or into fisting. Miss the wicked stepmother from HT.
Good points. as for the dick sizes...Cody's was big, and there wont be any that are "arms" length. Working on the repulsiveness of the dicks but I am not sure how to make them look gross.

As for the evil step mother...if you noticed in the hospital waiting room, the nerd staring at Kim's butt...his mother has a role and is the same model as the evil step mom...I have plans that I am not going to share here...but eventually she has a role and is, in a way, the evil lady pushing her...and Hayleigh...in a similar way....down Jethro's path

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Good points. as for the dick sizes...Cody's was big, and there wont be any that are "arms" length. Working on the repulsiveness of the dicks but I am not sure how to make them look gross.

As for the evil step mother...if you noticed in the hospital waiting room, the nerd staring at Kim's butt...his mother has a role and is the same model as the evil step mom...I have plans that I am not going to share here...but eventually she has a role and is, in a way, the evil lady pushing her...and Hayleigh...in a similar way....down Jethro's path
Would also like to see some pervert into bondage, slave or pet training, but that's me. You do the VN and content you want.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Would also like to see some pervert into bondage, slave or pet training, but that's me. You do the VN and content you want.
that's why I asked about specific points. Yes I will do the content I want and I have a lot of plans that I will do. But I do like to hear opinions too.

Reactions: pr0n

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
that's why I asked about specific points. Yes I will do the content I want and I have a lot of plans that I will do. But I do like to hear opinions too.
It's a GG in the humiliation genre. (y)

If it was me I'd have the perverts have more specific humilating fetishes for Kimberly. toying, fisting, spanking, bondage etc for variation.

Last edited:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Lmao…clearly you live on fantasy island where everyone is 20 and good looking. All these men look like everyday, real men. Obesity is a real thing and most people are overweight. People don’t just die when they hit 40. It’s hilarious to hear people like you complain about the looks of the men when I bet you look like one of them…
Well they do look like that in US, but it's hard to imagine it if you've never visited the country.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes