HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
An unexpected update, but a nice one. It was interesting to see the continuation of this story, although there were still hopes to see more situations with Hayley, but alas, again “watch in the next episode.”)
Well, for some reason all the male characters have very small penises. Well, I usually saw these in similar games where the developers joke and oppress white male characters in this way. And since this game doesn’t seem to be a parody, it seemed strange to me...

Reactions: GinAnalgin

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
For me personally it would be hotter if the girls start to slowly enjoy it, even if its unrealistic and stuff. It feels like they just get blackmailed and blackmailed and blackmailed... and not corrupted along the way. If thats part of the kink no judgement, but is it planned?
They will slowly start to enjoy the act while it’s happening, but they won’t want to have sex or go looking for sex. The men disgust them too much for them to want sex with them.

cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
yeah i gotta say 4gigs is kinda insane idk where its coming from but it can definitely be compressed without damaging the quality

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
For me personally it would be hotter if the girls start to slowly enjoy it, even if its unrealistic and stuff. It feels like they just get blackmailed and blackmailed and blackmailed... and not corrupted along the way. If thats part of the kink no judgement, but is it planned?
I second this. At some point, there could be a change?

• Angry
Reactions: HUNUTAN

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
This is the sort of thing i am wanting to play. If this was a choice based game and not a visual, no choice game i would be all over it. Good luck to the dev though!

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
This is the sort of thing i am wanting to play. If this was a choice based game and not a visual, no choice game i would be all over it. Good luck to the dev though!
The illusion of choice only gives multiple storylines and is not an original thought. I’m not going to make the same scene multiple times to appease all the choices of different peoples wants. You’re missing out if you can’t get over the illusion of choices. But thanks for the good luck though.

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Kimberly's Life v0.8 Unofficial Android Port (997 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If any issues with the port, feel free to reply and if it works for you, please gimme a (y)!​

Reactions: penmaster

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Doug looks like an adult head on a 8yo childrens body. And at that age having a shade from a beard? The amount of extreme ugly people in the story is overexaggerated. It' s like the city is ugly central.

Last edited:
Reactions: RadNeon

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Doug looks like an adult head on a 8yo childrens body. And at that age having a shade from a beard? The amount of extreme ugly people in the story is overexaggerated. It' s like the city is ugly central.
You really should read previous post before you post dumb things like this. You would have learned that I used an asset to make an adult model a kid. But since then I purchased a new actual kid model and changed the model for Doug.
Also, 69% of America is overweight and almost half of America is in their 30s or higher. The amount is not an exaggeration.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
You really should read previous post before you post dumb things like this. You would have learned that I used an asset to make an adult model a kid. But since then I purchased a new actual kid model and changed the model for Doug.
Also, 69% of America is overweight and almost half of America is in their 30s or higher. The amount is not an exaggeration.
I wrote ugly, not fat and old.... You can be fat and old and not look like somebody out of a horror game.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I wrote ugly, not fat and old.... You can be fat and old and not look like somebody out of a horror game.
Check your eyes because I don't see it. They all look like real people in real life. And some are not bad looking. Doctor, Principal, Bartender, Jethro, one of the teachers, and some background men aren't ugly. None look like they are out of a horror game.

However, fat, old, and some ugly, are the purpose and genre I am going for. If you don't like it, find another game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes