ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I was hesitating to give feedback, since the dev has reacted quite aggressive on some of the feedback here...
Please consider this contructive criticism, since I like Kimberlys Life.

Yesterday I had my first run and it was a very weird thing to have kimberly react the same way over and over and over again.
Of cause she would say "I dont want this" and sure thing she would repeat that statement.
However, it felt like she was going robot. Like she reacted the same way, word by word over and over again everytime another old perv tried something (5 times? 6?).
Just like the "old, dirty pervs", they all said the same thing. "hot body", "getting hands on her" and "wait what I ll do with her".
That felt super repetetive, like I was going through the exact same dialogue over and over again.
thats my critique.
where does it get constructive?
I`d suggest to alter her lines, the expressions and phrases she uses.
And from side of the old pervs, maybe alter the focus/source of their lust.
one guy might really like her face, another her butt and one might actually say he doesnt really care for her but her eyes have something magical, making him lose his temper. Or whatever. Just dont make them all go to the same "mh. young sexy. mh wanna fuck." Just like in real life. Many people like the same person but for different reasons. Make it super perv and let a guy recognize his dead daughter/wife/whatever in her. By looks or maybe personality or voice even.
there is so many options, at least pick a second one ;P

it would also give these pervs some personality to actually tell them apart (caus so far, except for vanessas dad, they are basically all the same person just using different faces). And now that I think of it, it might lead to different fetishes, based on what the pervs love about Kimberly so much.

I hope this helps to improve a nice and promising project. And I hope I dont earn your hate by trying to contribute my view and thoughts on it.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I was hesitating to give feedback, since the dev has reacted quite aggressive on some of the feedback here...
Please consider this contructive criticism, since I like Kimberlys Life.

Yesterday I had my first run and it was a very weird thing to have kimberly react the same way over and over and over again.
Of cause she would say "I dont want this" and sure thing she would repeat that statement.
However, it felt like she was going robot. Like she reacted the same way, word by word over and over again everytime another old perv tried something (5 times? 6?).
Just like the "old, dirty pervs", they all said the same thing. "hot body", "getting hands on her" and "wait what I ll do with her".
That felt super repetetive, like I was going through the exact same dialogue over and over again.
thats my critique.
where does it get constructive?
I`d suggest to alter her lines, the expressions and phrases she uses.
And from side of the old pervs, maybe alter the focus/source of their lust.
one guy might really like her face, another her butt and one might actually say he doesnt really care for her but her eyes have something magical, making him lose his temper. Or whatever. Just dont make them all go to the same "mh. young sexy. mh wanna fuck." Just like in real life. Many people like the same person but for different reasons. Make it super perv and let a guy recognize his dead daughter/wife/whatever in her. By looks or maybe personality or voice even.
there is so many options, at least pick a second one ;P

it would also give these pervs some personality to actually tell them apart (caus so far, except for vanessas dad, they are basically all the same person just using different faces). And now that I think of it, it might lead to different fetishes, based on what the pervs love about Kimberly so much.

I hope this helps to improve a nice and promising project. And I hope I dont earn your hate by trying to contribute my view and thoughts on it.
I have been altering her lines and the guys lines. I'm not sure if you played the latest few versions...but I have people who help write, and I don't have people say the same thing all the time. That's already been handled, but thank you.

I like the second part of your critique, didn't think of that...but it's good. DM me for some ideas, I like it.

Why would I get upset about what you said? The people I argue with are the ones who just throw out stupid biased opinions that nobody cares about and say things that are completely false. (Like demanding extra large cocks). I act aggressively to bullies and jerks because I am passionate about my creation , and doing this is hard. Those jerks don't even put that into consideration when they make stupid statements. You actually explained things and showed how you would improve them and didn't bad mouth anything. You're awesome!

Also., this is basically an extension of my first game. I am still learning. I made mistakes when I added too many characters too fast. I admit that. Didn't need the Janitor or other teachers right away, Didn't need Jethro's friends right away. And doing too many too fast it's easy to make things vanilla and similar. I am still new at this...though it's been a few years...I'm still learning and trying to make things work. So I do appreciate good constructive criticism like yours.

~SB1

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
From my girls, to you. We wish you a great Halloween. Don't eat too much candy, and don't do anything they wouldn't do. Be safe and drink responsibly. I hope you enjoy the following images of the girls modeling their costumes. Halloween1.png

First up we have the beautiful new girl River and her naughty sailor outfit, with sweet little Hayleigh and her cowgirl costume.

Halloween2.png

Next up is the tall and skinny Vanessa in her cheerleader costume, and the gorgeous Kimberly wearing her sexy school girl uniform.

Halloween3.png

Lastly, it's the lovely Kayla in her nurse uniform, and the ravishing Rayanne dressed in her scarecrow costume.

Halloween4.png

That is the end of this photo session. The girls had a blast making it. Have a great Halloween everyone.

~SB1

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Wow... Soooo many choices that my head hurts making them all and sooo many different types of characters all of them totally not being an old, ugly, narcissistic sex-criminal trying to force themselves onto a young girl already in a bad situation and not even feeling bad about it...

I guess somebody has a type... :p

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Wow... Soooo many choices that my head hurts making them all and sooo many different types of characters all of them totally not being an old, ugly, narcissistic sex-criminal trying to force themselves onto a young girl already in a bad situation and not even feeling bad about it...

I guess somebody has a type... :p
Guilty as charged!! And proud of it!!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey guys, I am just wrapping up the last scene. Then I will do a couple images to finish it off with a nice cliff hanger. I will go over the update a few times and have my proof reader look at it. I will also make any necessary edits to images. This update will be over 150 images, so my second biggest update so far. I know you are going to enjoy it. There is a lot of foreshadowing and story building in this one, but plenty of hot action too. I can't wait for everyone to see it and I know you won't be able to wait for the next one. So have a good rest of the week and watch for my posts.
~SB1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Kimberly's Life version 0.8 has been released on Patreon for 10 dollar patrons. I think this was my favorite one yet. I lot of stories are developing for the future. It is really starting to get fun for us, but not so much for the girls. It will be here in a week, so be patient. May the Schwartz be with you.

~SB1

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Kimberly's Life version 0.8 has been released on Patreon for 10 dollar patrons. I think this was my favorite one yet. I lot of stories are developing for the future. It is really starting to get fun for us, but not so much for the girls. It will be here in a week, so be patient. May the Schwartz be with you.
I just finished updating my support payment to the 10 dollar level, but after doing so, found that there was no Android link for the game. So my question is ; will there ever be an Android link, or do I have to hope and see if someone creates one? Because I really would like to play the game.
~SB1

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes