Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hmm I see that's interesting, guess I'm gonna try it later. But just to know, that app works on PC? And if I'm using it on a PC how can I configure the VPN inside the app? I mean, I know how to do it using a web browser that have VPN plugins or something like that, but not sure how that works using an app...
That is a good question. I think you can figurate a VPN inside the App but not sure, how it would be with a free one tbh. I use a paid VPN. Well good luck :D

We should probably stop with the Off topic here xD

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Hmm I see that's interesting, guess I'm gonna try it later. But just to know, that app works on PC? And if I'm using it on a PC how can I configure the VPN inside the app? I mean, I know how to do it using a web browser that have VPN plugins or something like that, but not sure how that works using an app...
Sorry about the Mega thing. I didn't know about all that stuff, and back when I was just a player, I never had any problems with Mega and it seemed like Mega was always the most reliable mirror to download from. So I naturally used them for my storage and I pay 100 dollars a year for 2T of space. I simply upload the Mega and then let moderators add the rest. Thankfully there are people who add the pixeldrain and others...you people are much appreciated. BTW, I hope you loved this update!!
~SB1

cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
i mean dont get me wrong the game looks nice and is of decent gameplay size, however I feel like 3.3 gigabytes are a bit too much. maybe there's some assets/files that are not being used/can be compressed without affecting the overall game?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KimberlysLife-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This will teach you to shoplift from me, girlie!
But, I didn't steal anything, Mister.
I know, this is a preemptive shoplifting blowjob, girlie.

clothes53_cr_cr.jpg :giggle: Theft prevention works.

Reactions: SpaceBall1
Jul 23, 2018
I do enjoy this game enough (even though Kimberly's life is pretty freakin tragic) but one of my only complaints is actually about all the guys, they are all missing teeth. They look like a bunch of meth heads (if your reading this and you do meth sorry if i offended you bro, but am I wrong?). Can we give some of the guys a full set of teeth please? Or maybe they get to the dentist and get fake teeth put in? :LOL:

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Why are all the male npc ugly and old yuck
View attachment 2985637
I do enjoy this game enough (even though Kimberly's life is pretty freakin tragic) but one of my only complaints is actually about all the guys, they are all missing teeth. They look like a bunch of meth heads (if your reading this and you do meth sorry if i offended you bro, but am I wrong?). Can we give some of the guys a full set of teeth please? Or maybe they get to the dentist and get fake teeth put in? :LOL:
some have all their teeth. Some don’t. Just like real life. Why are we talking about teeth when there is a naked chick having sex? Lol, I am glad you like the game.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes