podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
It looks great , I m looking forward to this updte, when will it release?
Soon, it's already over 80% done. We've got an important scene with Hayleigh, her first date with a real man! And Jethro has plans for her, too, a very important, big scene coming up.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

TophatLovingDruid

Jun 11, 2017
Such a Good game. I miss hometown trap thought, I promise that's the last time I'll bring it up ;). Seriously though that was great too but I understand when the passion for a project is gone it can be difficult to get back. I'm glad you are working on this one and seem enthusiastic about it.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Haha, SpaceBall1 whether you accept it or not, seems like everyone liked Hometown Trap a lot and I did too. It was the game I found first and you've seen the replies for yourself how many people miss it and wish it wasn't abandoned.:KEK:
The main character from the last game was hot, but beatiful Kimberly is hot too, plus there's shy and naive Hayleigh in the game!
But I like the story development more in "Kimberly's Life" than in the last game. More focus on the main characters, their thoughts, experiences, corruption

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The main character from the last game was hot, but beatiful Kimberly is hot too, plus there's shy and naive Hayleigh in the game!
But I like the story development more in "Kimberly's Life" than in the last game. More focus on the main characters, their thoughts, experiences, corruption
Yeah I like this game too and especially Hayleigh made it 10x sweeter. Can't wait for the next 0.7 update to check out what SB has in store for us!

Reactions: podkop09

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Haha, SpaceBall1 whether you accept it or not, seems like everyone liked Hometown Trap a lot and I did too. It was the game I found first and you've seen the replies for yourself how many people miss it and wish it wasn't abandoned.:KEK:
LOL, I accept it. It was a good game and the story was fun. But I also feel I made a lot of mistakes...and have made similar mistakes in Kimberly. I keep adding more men instead of developing the ones I have. But the main problem was that, despite Rayanne being cute, I believe Kimberly is much more beautiful and I had to use her.

Yeah I like this game too and especially Hayleigh made it 10x sweeter. Can't wait for the next 0.7 update to check out what SB has in store for us!
Hayleigh made it sweeter for the "blonde" lovers and, imo, the only thing she has on Kimberly is the look of her nipples. But if I were to go back and work on hometown...I would not use the same model. You see my avatar? She is better than both Kimberly and Hayleigh, imho. Her face is just the cutest of all. But I am keeping her to myself, lol.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Hey guys. Kimberly's Life v0.7 has been released for 10 and 20 dollar patrons. It will be here in a week. It has 110 new renders.

Changelog:

-Event in the bar.

-Event in Finn's office.

-Event at Jethro's house.

You guys are going to love this update. Can't wait for you to see it.

~SB1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kimberly's Life [v0.7] [SpaceBall1] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6 -> v0.7 [382 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpeedDevil

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Did pixeldrain reduce daily download bandwidth or it is just for me? I remember there was 10gb per day now it's 5... =\
Yeah they reduced it recently :KEK:

Still not bad because unlike MEGA, you don't have to wait until the daily bandwidth refreshes, it just downloads slowly after the 5 GB limit, but you still get your download. Mega straight up blocks your download once you go over their arbitrary limit and won't resume or give it to you until the next day smh :FacePalm:

Also, PD's paid tier is only four euros so pretty cheap if you ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah they reduced it recently :KEK:

Still not bad because unlike MEGA, you don't have to wait until the daily bandwidth refreshes, it just downloads slowly after the 5 GB limit, but you still get your download. Mega straight up blocks your download once you go over their arbitrary limit and won't resume or give it to you until the next day smh :FacePalm:

Also, PD's paid tier is only four euros so pretty cheap if you ask me.
Thanks for the information.
and yeah, MEGA sucks a lot, I just can't download anything bigger than 1 GB using it. Just hate that shit

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for the information.
and yeah, MEGA sucks a lot, I just can't download anything bigger than 1 GB using it. Just hate that shit
Use Mega app.
VPNs working better with Mega tho. Cause you can just pause the DL switch IPs and resume. That doesnt work with Pixel.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Use Mega app.
VPNs working better with Mega tho. Cause you can just pause the DL switch IPs and resume. That doesnt work with Pixel.
Hmm I see that's interesting, guess I'm gonna try it later. But just to know, that app works on PC? And if I'm using it on a PC how can I configure the VPN inside the app? I mean, I know how to do it using a web browser that have VPN plugins or something like that, but not sure how that works using an app...

Reactions: Bob69
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes