johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I know when I was 10, she would've had to watch out for me! lol
LMAO

I'm hoping that some sort of softcore stuff happens between Doug and Kim or hay... Like fondling maybe SpaceBall1

Everyone around doug is corrupted and doing this stuff anyway, his grandpa who babysits is a huge pervert himself, how would he not get corrupted? Maybe tyler/cody and the old bunch that hang outside can corrupt his thoughts too and he'd start doing perverted things... of course kim would never see it that way and she's "imagining" things when he would peep on her or perhaps grope her, etc :KEK:

Last edited:

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
Yeah and so do games with arm length cocks…those are horrifying, lmao…but what’s so horrific? Did you see yourself in the game and get scared? Call them ugly bastards but they look like normal people in every city in every state.
... but not only ... a little differentiation would be nice ... because there are actually "normal" people too ... and as far as the arm-length cocks are concerned, I agree with you

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Poor Doug tho, watching those old men exploiting her sisters because of him but is too young to understand:HideThePain:
I sometimes wonder did I live in a perverted neighbourhood or surrounding, coze at my 5 I already knew a bit about sex, first my Uncle who tried to do things with me, which kept going till my 12 and involving my niece into as well, the kids around where I lived did sexual things starting round their 10 a 12 year old on the playground I hanged out. then when I was 14 I met a girl in Hungary who only 7 and knew what a striptease bar was and wanted to go work there and did sexual things with me.

Not to mention all the other girls I met between my 5 and 18 year old, who showed me their v-card and let me touch them. Sometimes I'm surprised if there actualy kids that doesn't know what sex actualy is.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
if the girls in this game would just look way way more like: myriam from projectmyriam, the girl from project housewife, the girls from forgive, jane from downfallastoryofcorruption or/and especially anna/rebecca from AEA or even Lily from LotV...

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
if the girls in this game would just look way way more like: myriam from projectmyriam, the girl from project housewife, the girls from forgive, jane from downfallastoryofcorruption or/and especially anna/rebecca from AEA or even Lily from LotV...
Those girls boobs are too big and they are unattractive to me…my girls look much better…no thanks homeslice.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Truth be told…yes these are all made up characters and situations and none of it is real. However I think you have it backwards. Our culture is so bad that girls becoming sex loving dick craving sluts is acceptable and loved more than girls who try to stay morally sound and don’t want to do these things. That’s the draw to my game. My girls are good girls, respectable girls. Girls that you root for and want them to be saved. And that’s why people don’t want to see bad things happen to them. People couldn’t care less about the sluts. Right now Kimberly is hating this but once she really comes to the conclusion that she is going to accept it…isn’t that a time to find a way to use it to her advantage without becoming a slut?
Yes, I 100% agree. I always wondered about that myself. The message of every corruption game is basically: If you molest a woman long enough she will eventually start to enjoy it, which is alot more fucked up than your game. At least your game is being honest.
Of course, what happens to the girls would be horrible in real life, but it's just a game and nothing more.
Btw, no kinkshaming, I also play "classic" corruption games and even if I didn't, everybody should enjoy whatever they like and I totally get why someone avoids games like Kimberley, this is just something that's been on my mind while browsing this site.

Also, I don't want to start a kink war, so feel free to tell me I'm talking bullshit, but this will be my last comment on this topic, I just had the urge to write it.

Last edited:

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 2560733

Overview:
Kimberly Owens is a hard working 18 year old girl struggling to make ends meet. Her mother’s drinking habits, coupled with Kimberly never having met her father, have forced her into being responsible for her families rent, food, and daily care. Between trying to balance school, taking care of her sick mother, and practically raising her young half-brother, she finds it hard to maintain a job or do school work.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-27
Release Date: 2023-07-20
Developer: SpaceBall1
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Hometown Trap
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
*Old saves don't work for v0.4*
DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

Android (v0.1): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

*This port/versions is unofficial. Use it at your own risk

View attachment 2803894 View attachment 2803893 View attachment 2803897 View attachment 2803892 View attachment 2530880 View attachment 2528177 View attachment 2528198 View attachment 2376779 View attachment 2376785 View attachment 2376783 View attachment 2254054 View attachment 2254044 View attachment 2254040 View attachment 2143355 View attachment 2254034 View attachment 2143287 View attachment 2143249 View attachment 2143248
please upload to other site like workupload or pixeldrain

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
True, mixdrop and uploadhaven are utter trash. Mediafire and Pixeldrain should be added instead, considering the game's size is increasing every update, no one should use mirrors that don't provide full speed downloads:FacePalm:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
True, mixdrop and uploadhaven are utter trash. Mediafire and Pixeldrain should be added instead, considering the game's size is increasing every update, no one should use mirrors that don't provide full speed downloads:FacePalm:
They used MEGA and GoFile as well....

So what you get the file an hour later vs 20 minutes...

If not then upload it yourself to other sites for everyone here like uploaders do....we do what we can to help the community, we can't upload to every host every single time let alone it staying there....

Go right ahead and help out F95 and upload it to those 2 hosts for us ;)

Or get the "compressed" version, you won't notice shit unless you're on an 8K monitor :ROFLMAO:

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
They need to add tags for those "games" that are just a story and have 0 interactions or choices.
There is a kinetic novel tag. That’s exactly the definition. Though, choices are just an illusion of interaction and only give alternate storylines. Choices are not really “interactions”, because the story is already created. Choices are no more a game than a kinetic novel.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Truth be told…yes these are all made up characters and situations and none of it is real. However I think you have it backwards. Our culture is so bad that girls becoming sex loving dick craving sluts is acceptable and loved more than girls who try to stay morally sound and don’t want to do these things. That’s the draw to my game. My girls are good girls, respectable girls. Girls that you root for and want them to be saved. And that’s why people don’t want to see bad things happen to them. People couldn’t care less about the sluts. Right now Kimberly is hating this but once she really comes to the conclusion that she is going to accept it…isn’t that a time to find a way to use it to her advantage without becoming a slut?
"People couldn’t care less about the sluts"... Hey, don't press your American double standards as an universal rule.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SpaceBall1

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 2560733

Overview:
Kimberly Owens is a hard working 18 year old girl struggling to make ends meet. Her mother’s drinking habits, coupled with Kimberly never having met her father, have forced her into being responsible for her families rent, food, and daily care. Between trying to balance school, taking care of her sick mother, and practically raising her young half-brother, she finds it hard to maintain a job or do school work.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-27
Release Date: 2023-07-20
Developer: SpaceBall1
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Hometown Trap
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
*Old saves don't work for v0.4*
DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

Android (v0.1): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

*This port/versions is unofficial. Use it at your own risk

View attachment 2803894 View attachment 2803893 View attachment 2803897 View attachment 2803892 View attachment 2530880 View attachment 2528177 View attachment 2528198 View attachment 2376779 View attachment 2376785 View attachment 2376783 View attachment 2254054 View attachment 2254044 View attachment 2254040 View attachment 2143355 View attachment 2254034 View attachment 2143287 View attachment 2143249 View attachment 2143248
please upload to (workupload or pixeldrain or mediafire)

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes